League Tables 21.08.2018

Bristolatic

stevesidg pushed the time limit boundaries, editing at 19:35 in the Premier League. Top scorer was SAV with 11 points, rising 4 places into 1st place. GravityGrave, lookersstandandy and disjointed also climbed 4 places whilst Hometownclub fell by 5.

The Championship saw GlossopLatic post his prediction too late (at 19:39) but would have only collected 1 point. However, he drops a place to 2nd, with Benja taking top spot. Oafc1895 cut it fine, posting at bang on the deadline at 19:35. Bristolatic top scored with 5 points, which took him 5 places up the table. daniel also moved up 5 places, while JohnnyPimp and Handsy dropped by the same amount.

In League 1, leeslover forgot to post a prediction, and dropped one place. al_bro was top scorer with just 4 points, but it was enough to lift him 4 places. Lee Sinnott fell 3 places. MontyBurns stays anchored in bottom place.

Apologies to GlossopLatic in the Championship and leeslover in League 1. An incorrect symbol in a cell gave them both 3 points, when they posted too late for their prediction to count. I think I had a bad day when I did this one.

Premier League

vqXig2V.jpg?1

JtPiYSu.jpg?1

Championship

ae7CTh1.jpg?1

ID0DvuL.jpg?1

League 1

GiJA1Fz.jpg?1

bCocb7Y.jpg?1

Edited by Bristolatic
Wrong symbol in cell gave leeslover and GlossopLatic points when they hadn't made a prediction.or posted late

2 hours ago, maddog said:

How did the people not posting a prediction get 3 points?

I know exactly how it happened. And I know how to put it right. Tomorrow.

2 hours ago, leeslover said:

"People"

Fucking grass.

:tongue1: Well done maddog. I hadn't spotted it.

16 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I know exactly how it happened. And I know how to put it right. Tomorrow.

:tongue1: Well done maddog. I hadn't spotted it.

Thanks.

I’m sure the people involved wouldn’t want to be rewarded un-earned points ?

1 hour ago, maddog said:

Thanks.

I’m sure the people involved wouldn’t want to be rewarded un-earned points ?

No, he's a fine, upstanding lad, that leeslover.

It's all done and correct now. (At least I bloody hope it is!)

ps rosa, give him a dig to remind him to post on Saturday

12 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I did attempt a post bit it must have gone pear shaped. Don't think I scored anyway.

Interesting to see that maddog is the new Tulsehill, seeking advantage from the boss. I always thought maddog and Tulsehill had a lot in common

45 minutes ago, leeslover said:

I did attempt a post bit it must have gone pear shaped. Don't think I scored anyway.

Interesting to see that maddog is the new Tulsehill, seeking advantage from the boss. I always thought maddog and Tulsehill had a lot in common

Whatever, Leesloser ?

45 minutes ago, leeslover said:

I don't know anyone who has anything in common with MrTulsehill. In fact, I'm not sure that anyone would want to have anything in common with him. 

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

This didn't involve Zorro (allegedly), did it. 

Thankfully, no. The poor boy suffered enough with all that shenanigans. He's never been the the same since and rarely ventures out for fear of being used in such a way again. The perpetrator of that heinous action has still not seen fit to come clean and apologise (although he did quietly tell me at Oxford last season, "I know how to cheat").

3 hours ago, disjointed said:

After looking at the scores so far I think it could take a record total to win any of the 3 leagues this season. The game has gone ultra professional if there is such a phrase. 

As a newcomer - what sort of score generally wins stuff?

14 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

You've still got Glossop scoring three above, Pete.

5 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

You've still got Glossop scoring three above, Pete.

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Cheers Steve. It's the same mistake that caused leeslover to have points he didn't earn. I'll change it asap.

It's all done now. This week's school report says Bristolatic must pay more attention and check his work before submitting it. :dunce: