Nob Head steward in the blue vest Frizzell stand

what is his problem? seen him at it before . confiscating  a beach ball, glaring at 16 year ods, sending an extra steward to watch 10 year olds in the family stand. get a life man!! a bully and a prick. we need to encourage young uns to come to latics not treat them as shit, and if he happens to read this, i sit in seat Y90  if he woud like to come and try to bully me and my mates.

5 hours ago, phoenix blue and tangerine said:

what is his problem? seen him at it before . confiscating  a beach ball, glaring at 16 year ods, sending an extra steward to watch 10 year olds in the family stand. get a life man!! a bully and a prick. we need to encourage young uns to come to latics not treat them as shit, and if he happens to read this, i sit in seat Y90  if he woud like to come and try to bully me and my mates.

Go to the football. Watch the football. Support the football. Go home.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, phoenix blue and tangerine said:

There’s not a club in the league that let fans play with a beach 

ball while the game is in play. And quite right. 

17 hours ago, phoenix blue and tangerine said:

? Are you the bloke that was sat behind us ranting about the steward and calling him a "pock headed prick"? Thanks for the entertainment. If that was you, Dan Gardner isn't "fucking shit", btw.

8 minutes ago, mickjagger said:

Let kids be kids if they are enjoying themselves they come back, they are the future of the club.

To an extent I agree. However that doesn’t mean it should be at the cost of other paying spectators enjoyment. You’ve still got to look after and control the little buggers. It’s not a crèche. And yes I do have kids and yes I take them to the match. I let them enjoy themselves but if they started to annoy others they have to be told. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

To an extent I agree. However that doesn’t mean it should be at the cost of other paying spectators enjoyment. You’ve still got to look after and control the little buggers. It’s not a crèche. And yes I do have kids and yes I take them to the match. I let them enjoy themselves but if they started to annoy others they have to be told. 

I blame the parents.