Oldham Owl limited edition paperweight flying the nest

Hi all, have taken early retirement and moving to Spain so culling a lot of clutter and came across a 14 inch high heavy glass paperweight of Oldham Owl given to match sponsors back in the day (this is marked limited edition 29/100). Inscription is Latics v Tottenham , 20th April 1994. Now Latics played Spurs on 20th April 1992 and won 1-0 with great individual goal from Nick Henry into RRE for those who remember the golden age ! (we also beat Spurs 2-1 in December that year, Sharpe and Olney I think scored for us). We played Spurs in May 1994 and lost 2-0,  yet the inscription is 20th April 1994 so I dont really know if it was from 1992 or 1994 match, however its a great heavy and unique paperweight from a golden age of Latics beating all in premier league. I cant attach photos as system is telling me file is too large, but its free to a good home for any Latics fan who wants a piece of history as well as a fantastic piece of art ! Collect from Wardle area of Rochdale, pls pm me if interested, many thanks. 

On 9/6/2018 at 11:28 AM, sleeuwenhoek said:

We had a Spurs match postponed because of a waterlogged pitch, remember Gary Mabbutt saying it looked like the beach at Weston Super Mare!

It was postponed more than once. Every chance we would've stayed up that season if we had been able to play it as scheduled rather than after it had all gone wrong post the semi-final. 

5 hours ago, longtimeblue said:

£5.99

Nah. I’d have donated at least £20 for a ‘heavy glass’ paperweight which was Latics related and I’m quite confident I wouldn’t have (wouldntve?) been the winner. They are also excellent to nurse when one is commanding ones desk pondering evil schemes. Possibly after lifting it from the corner of a map/blueprint or from atop a scroll and it makes that satisfying, plan coming together, paper rolling up noise.

Shit, I actually am Mr Burns.