League Tables 15.09.2018

Bristolatic

DavidCollinge, Ex_pat and Hometownclub (the latter being the highest climber, up 7) top scored in the Premier League with 8 points. The top three stay the same, but singe is getting cut adrift at the bottom, whilst lookersstandandy dropped 6 places. The traditional 0-0 half time and 1-1 full time let disjointed down, dropping him 5 places.

In the Championship, LaticsPete (9 points) takes the top spot from Benja. The other 9 point haul came from yarddog73 who moved up 4 places. No one scored attendance points and there were no posts from daniel and JohnnyPimp (who realised he was too late when he did decide to have a go). AK’s11 and Lawman are still the bottom two.

Eight points was the highest score in League 1, by Nohairdontcare and south east latic. Only Latics and England scored attendance points. Lee Sinnott (who dropped 5 places) and oafcprozac failed to post, whilst L1onheartNew and Monty Burns were the highest climbers, moving up 3 places. The top three stay the same.

Premier League

EDgoUnH.jpg?3

D0H1Gmv.jpg?2

Championship

95myLwh.jpg?2

Z0fGIjF.jpg?2

League 1

pmlroSm.jpg?2

5c4kyI8.jpg?2

NL8Tz25.jpg?2

33 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

Shortly before kick-off I toyed with knocking 200 off my attendance prediction, then decided I'd be kicking myself if my original prediction had been closer!

I added 100 on to mine to take into account the pay on the day option. Then they didn't let some people do it! :lol:

5 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

Shortly before kick-off I toyed with knocking 200 off my attendance prediction, then decided I'd be kicking myself if my original prediction had been closer!

That's a bit of a bugger. 5 points and mid-table obscurity/safety missed. Be brave, young man, be brave. :tongue1:

5 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

I added 100 on to mine to take into account the pay on the day option. Then they didn't let some people do it! :lol:

Life's a bitch at times. 3 points down the Swannee thanks to Grimsby. :ranting:

On 9/17/2018 at 4:49 PM, Stevie_J said:

No let up from maddog.

On 9/17/2018 at 6:47 PM, maddog said:

Champion by Christmas ?. Still waiting for it all to turn to shit ?

I just can’t wait to see @24hoursfromtulsehill's regular season points record get p1ssed all over by Easter......

Edited by lookersstandandy

@daniel, @JohnnyPimp, @Lee Sinnott & @oafcprozac, if you're on Twitter, make sure you are following the OWTB Prediction League Account for match reminders, tables news et al;

https://twitter.com/OWTB_Prediction

In addition / alternatively, please consider the following;

1. early & dummy Predictions / Late Amendment tactics
  2. Within each game thread, you can choose to click the 'Follow' button to keep abreast of amendments/new posts.
  3. Finally, you can choose to have a text message / email reminder by reading/acting upon the the following post;