League Tables 29.09.2018

Bristolatic

The news that Surridge was injured caused 28 edits after the team was announced, thankfully all within the 14:50 cut off. Six predictors failed to post, namely, AK's11, daniel and Oafc1895 in the Championship and Lee Sinnott, Monty Burns and oafcprozac in League 1.

SAV was the top scorer in the Premier League with 7 points and only missed out by 3 on the attendance.  Ex_pat takes over top spot, astottie moves up 3 places and milnrow latics drops 5 places.

In the Championship, 8 points scored by yarddog73 was the best and was the only one in all three divisions with the correct final score. youngen moved up 5 places, daniel dropping down by the same.

Whilst maddog still holds on to 1st place in League 1, Dave_Og scored highest with 7 points, no one climbed more than 2 places and mcfluff1985 dropped three.

Premier League

M8F7Dzp.jpg?2

PztwNkZ.jpg?2

Championship

6pewxpk.jpg?2

8GS2ha1.jpg?2

League 1

IsN0oXz.jpg?2

PtNLiZx.jpg?2

Edited by Bristolatic

4 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

How’s rudemedic picked up 2 points there?

Edit: 0-0 HT isn’t highlighted.

Evidence of the mindset of Lookersstandandy. Looking over his shoulder instead of up the table.

54 minutes ago, Benja said:

Evidence of the mindset of Lookersstandandy. Looking over his shoulder instead of up the table.

Beautiful. Thank you for volunteering to enter my line of sight. I’m now poised waiting to pounce on your impending failure to maintain your start. [Rubs hands together in anticipation of future OASIS day our together].

51 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Beautiful. Thank you for volunteering to enter my line of sight. I’m now poised waiting to pounce on your impending failure to maintain your start. [Rubs hands together in anticipation of future OASIS day our together].

You are only heading in one direction, soon the doc will have you for company. 

2 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

Didn't expect to see you here, after you succumbed to the mind games and the late edit cost you points...

Swings and roundabouts, worked well for me the past few games. My trajectory at the moment is upward, I can't see me succumbing to any mind games everything is under control.