7 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Ticket prices out for Fulham

10 & 5 quid seems a bit too cheap for a third round FA Cup fixture to me if we're trying to maximise our cup revenue.

:lol:

You can sympathise with clubs saying that they can't win.

Craven Cottage holds 25k people. Premier League Fulham fans aren't going to care one jot for a diminished Cup competition [given league survival is their priority] against a lowly mid table 4th division team and so a Price Incentive to entice them to turn up is an excellent well reasoned idea. They don't - quite rightly - give a f*ck about our cup revenue. I think it's great that our fans also benefit - given the travel expense - too.

59 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Ticket prices out for Fulham

10 & 5 quid seems a bit too cheap for a third round FA Cup fixture to me if we're trying to maximise our cup revenue.

It's either 10,000 at 25 quid a ticket or 25,000 at a tenner a ticket, I like a moan with the best of them but on this occasion it's the best decision all round. Should be close to selling out and will be a cracking atmosphere. 

31 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

It's either 10,000 at 25 quid a ticket or 25,000 at a tenner a ticket, I like a moan with the best of them but on this occasion it's the best decision all round. Should be close to selling out and will be a cracking atmosphere. 

Can't see them getting 25,000 at any price and whilst I'd agree with a reduced price just thought it was a bit excessive in our situation.

53 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

A single G&T in the bar at the top of the Shard was £42 (Forty Two pounds) last time I was in there. I was incredulous.

Hope you left an £8 tip.

Edited by BP1960

22 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

A single G&T in the bar at the top of the Shard was £42 (Forty Two pounds) last time I was in there. I was incredulous.

Eh? You were robbed. Last time I was there (this year) a good G&T was less than half that. 

Did go to a bar in Bath where it was £25 for one recently though...

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Eh? You were robbed. Last time I was there (this year) a good G&T was less than half that. 

Did go to a bar in Bath where it was £25 for one recently though...

I think they vary the price depending on the event. Lookers must have been at some bow tie n blazer stick your willy in a dead pigs mouth type affair.