On 12/3/2018 at 7:54 PM, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Wonder if Blackpool fans will continue the boycott if they get through to play Arsenal 😂

Poor turnout again tonight (1441) - as you say UsedtobeWozzer, will the boycott continue against Arsenal If Blackpool can win? (Score currently 2-2 so by no means certain that they get through). Which makes you also wonder if the poor support is affecting the players. 🤔

4 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Poor turnout again tonight (1441) - as you say UsedtobeWozzer, will the boycott continue against Arsenal If Blackpool can win? (Score currently 2-2 so by no means certain that they get through). Which makes you also wonder if the poor support is affecting the players. 🤔

Struggling to cope with the rampant double barrelled Jamie Reckord-Reckford.

Very strange atmosphere with a small number of fans in one stand. Looks strange with the camera facing the three empty stands.

4 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

What’s the difference between the drum and topoff ?

one of them I could smack over and over without feeling bad and the others a musical instrument. 😩😩

Im not sure I can criticise either...... one has been instrumental (😊) in getting the atmosphere going at away games and the other single handily caused a riot in Portsmouth 

14 hours ago, League one forever said:

I agree with your over all point, but I wonder how many league one and two sides, have gone through on a 5th round replay in the last 20 years? Hardly any. 

This will have little impact to small clubs IMO. However, if it moves further to round three, then that is a pisstake. 

If we'd have gone to extra time against Everton the other year, we'd have been about 100x times more likely to win than in the replay, where we were always going to get done.

7 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

Im not sure I can criticise either...... one has been instrumental (😊) in getting the atmosphere going at away games and the other single handily caused a riot in Portsmouth 

Do you seriously believe that there wouldn't be a cracking atmosphere at Fulham without that fucking drum?

Was the non stop singing at Tranmere down to percussion?

11 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Hardly any turned up when they went to wembley can't see that many being bothered by this either.

22 hours ago, League one forever said:

Potentially. . 

Your example is a good one, and I don’t disagree. I also think the overall distribution of wealth in the game is a joke- particularly through the academies. 

However on this partcular point I think it makes overall common sense. The decision isn’t just about the rare or very infrequent lost income for league one and two, there is fixture congestion in all leagues. The championship and prem are quite rightly allowed a say on that. If in Jan/Feb we are doing well, do we want a replay that saps our league form?

I personally like the idea of having a prem side at BP in round 5  where there must a be winner. If your at that stage, you’ve already made a good few quid. 

I’d rather that, than a heroic draw which gives you an energy sapping replay. Which the underdog never wins, and very often affects league form. The cup is nice, and financially good. (This won’t change that dramatically) The league is what matters IMO. 

The greedy league fixture list congestion is being created by the FA deciding to have a winter break. Stupid as far as I am concerned. The pampered primadonnas don't need a winter break. What's the odds the clubs not involved in Europe go off to play a lucrative friendly somewhere.

Years ago if a replay ended in a draw there was another replay and the clubs tossed a coin to decide where it would be played. The police stopped all that insisting on at least a weeks notice before a game could be played. 

48 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

The officials have been announced we get Altrincham’s finest.

Referee Anthony Taylor
Assistant Referees Gary Beswick & Simon Bennett
Fourth Official Lee Swabey
VAR Lee Probert
AVAR Ian Hussin

Altrincham fan from Wivinshaw. Is that good or bad?

• 2 weeks later...

That young lad Sesignon will most likely play. He'll cause us major problems.

Spurs put out a very strong team last night to keep up momentum. I don't think Fulham will, it's far more important for them to try and stay in the Prem., but I think they are fighting a losing battle.