Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd be amazed if more people wouldn't fancy a slice of an FA Cup third round to a Prem team in London when we regularly take half that to places like Peterborough   Don't understand the nega

This is a trip of 75 miles, 1¼ furlongs and 101 locks from Stalybridge First New Road Bridge to Doncaster Railway Bridge. This will take 47 hours and 1 minute which is 6 days, 5 hours and 1 minut

Can't donate via their website so I'm gonna do a shop using their most wanted list in ASDA Chadd tomorrow.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Doesn’t he regularly start on the bench I’m the Premier League anyway ? Don’t think he’s as key as he was in the championship 

 

I think he does actually yes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Doesn’t he regularly start on the bench I’m the Premier League anyway ? Don’t think he’s as key as he was in the championship 

 

15 starts (including against Arsenal on NYD), 4 from the bench. 2 of which were after his injury. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, al_bro said:

That young lad Sesignon will most likely play. He'll cause us major problems.

 

Spurs put out a very strong team last night to keep up momentum. I don't think Fulham will, it's far more important for them to try and stay in the Prem., but I think they are fighting a losing battle.

Think Spurs played their reserve defenders and midfielders but the forwards were regular players (Llorente aside). As Son is off to the Asia Cup he was always likely to play. 

 

Still a decent side and they had quality on the bench too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, al_bro said:

That young lad Sesignon will most likely play. He'll cause us major problems.

 

Spurs put out a very strong team last night to keep up momentum. I don't think Fulham will, it's far more important for them to try and stay in the Prem., but I think they are fighting a losing battle.

Doubt he’ll start He’s one of their better players and coming back from injury 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, al_bro said:

That young lad Sesignon will most likely play. He'll cause us major problems.

 

 

That’s what they said about that young lad Raheem Sterling at anfield when David Mellor had him in his pocket all match iirc. 

It was the rest of them that put us to the sword!

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, wogghead1 said:

That’s what they said about that young lad Raheem Sterling at anfield when David Mellor had him in his pocket all match iirc. 

It was the rest of them that put us to the sword!

Brad jones and Sebastian Coates also gifted us that match. Not to take anything away from the occasion, provided me with one of my best ever memories with my dad that game. The Everton game which followed provided me with a memory I will never forget with my Grandad. Guess I have Matt Smith to thank for that 

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Brad jones and Sebastian Coates also gifted us that match. Not to take anything away from the occasion, provided me with one of my best ever memories with my dad that game. The Everton game which followed provided me with a memory I will never forget with my Grandad. Guess I have Matt Smith to thank for that 

Different game to the David Mellor one at Anfield. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

How that could be judged a penalty after VAR is beyond belief....if it’s going to become common place we need much better than that, the officials ought to be ashamed after that decision! 😡😡

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

4th round draw Monday 10pm..Latics ball number 17.

Was looking to see when the draw was being made and Google directed me to the City website, which helpfully shows Fulham as number 17 in tomorrow's draw!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...