Let's make sure we have no more financial shitstorms between now and atleast the end of the season. Get Lydon signed up, get a replacement for Surridge assuming he's going, a replacement for Millar a back up CB to replace Graham and at most 1 other.

That should be enough to pay all the bills and still give us a strong chance of getting in the top 7 if we make the right managerial appointment.

Interesting to see the owner (and I think his brother - although I think a steward started asking him for ID) on the pitch celebrating with the players yesterday. Egotistical or deserved his moment (his money after all)? Not sure I’ve seen that happen before. Plenty of players high fiving and hugging him though.

13 minutes ago, ncookie9 said:

Interesting to see the owner (and I think his brother - although I think a steward started asking him for ID) on the pitch celebrating with the players yesterday. Egotistical or deserved his moment (his money after all)? Not sure I’ve seen that happen before. Plenty of players high fiving and hugging him though.

I've been critical on here of some of Lemsagam actions but he was more than entitled to be on the pitch lapping it up. He made a point of going and congratulating every player too on their efforts. Go see the pictures after the Liverpool game you can clearly see Corney in the dressing room celebrating with the players. Moments like that are why they get involved.

No problem with that whatsoever.

18 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Put another nail in the Bolton coffin and then bag a biggie in Round 5.

2 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Not at their place though, they’ve been having away supporters pants down this season at 30 odd quid a pop to get in. Smash em at BP instead on the roger melly. 

That's the one I want if it's not United. I don't even want Gillingham away, despite it being 500 mile round trip nearer than an Oldham Bolton game.

7 minutes ago, disjointed said:

He could be right if we get Citeh, I know football doesn't work like this but they put 7 past Rovrum. 

Yep, he’s not wrong. City are the one team we may as well write off if we drew. Liverpool’s first team obviously would be the same but they’d rest players and their second string isn’t as strong. Judging by the way Spurs dismantled Tranmere, they’d be another to avoid. Chelsea, Arsenal or United would be great though. 

4 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

We've had the big day out. Don't really fancy one of the big 6 away because we'd probably get hit for double figures.

Fill BP under the lights or get Barnet at home and get some extra prize money in the coffers. Yesterday was so perfect anything onwards is just a bonus.

In some ways, I agree. Do you really want City away, and to lose 8, 9, 10 nil?

It's not even pessimism, just don't want to watch us get a real beating - it won't have been fun for Rotherham