Just now, boyinthesnow said:

Leaving aside our tie, that was a bit of a dull draw overall. 

What were you hoping for? Fireworks, performing bears or a reprise of Wolf of Wall Street where the marching band is followed in by the hookers led of course by Calum “I am not leaving” Lang 

2 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

What were you hoping for? Fireworks, performing bears or a reprise of Wolf of Wall Street where the marching band is followed in by the hookers led of course by Calum “I am not leaving” Lang 

Yes 

On a positive it's winnable and will be on Saturday at 3pm so getting their shouldn't be a problem.

We've had 3 very good draws so far so we were due one like this rather have gotten Donny in round 4 rather than round 1 atleast we've had some excitement this year.

Edited by GlossopLatic

It's shite, but it could have been worse.

Brentford or Millwall away would have been worse.  Also think it's better being away than at home - packing an end out we'll generate more of an atmosphere.

And we can win.

Lets do this...

1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Doncaster are in some form. Had more chance of beating Fulham than we do beating these, especially when it's at their place.

Like I said, we've had the day out but still slightly soured. There will be about 600 away fans and a routine 2-0 home win. Let's focus on the league.

600? It’s only down the road

We'll 

1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Doncaster are in some form. Had more chance of beating Fulham than we do beating these, especially when it's at their place.

Like I said, we've had the day out but still slightly soured. There will be about 600 away fans and a routine 2-0 home win. Let's focus on the league.

We'll take more than that.... 

Just now, latics22 said:

A draw at Fulham with a replay on tv would have been financially better, but hey ho! Is what it is

What is wrong with you lot,this is a winnable tie and Doncaster is one of the best days out I know.The place is full of great pubs.We're taking over your town again.

After Sunday’s miracle, we would have really been pushing our luck to get a big team home or away.

The fact is this can be won and then we’re in the last 16 with more prize money. Also, we want to get back to L1 so playing a L1 team, challenging for promotion, will be a good yardstick.

Actually this is a relief, this site has been way too positive for the last 24 hours and we were in danger of being like a lifelong 40 a day smoker going cold turkey....I think we need the nicotine patch of a few days moaning about our bad luck before we turn back on the positivity again for FGR 😉

15 minutes ago, latics22 said:

A draw at Fulham with a replay on tv would have been financially better, but hey ho! Is what it is

Not sure about that - we wouldn't have got the £135k for winning, if we'd lost the replay..