League Tables 20.10.2018

Bristolatic

OK, here we go. It wasn't meant to be this big - I feckin' hate Photobcket!

Top score of 6 in the Premier League by rosa (up 5), whose attendance prediction of +99 helped. JoeP missed by 99 as well. In the opposite direction. No huge changes as Ex_pat clings on to to spot.

In the Championship, Lawman's 8 points took him up 6 places as Stevie_J missed out on attendance by just 10, but that moved him up 4 places. HarryBosch takes over the No1 slot.

Feel a bit for dannyboy55555, top score with 6 points in League 1, missing out on 20 points by just one on the attendance. He should have taken a friend! leeslover was 10 adrift as the top 8 and bottom 4 all stayed the same. 

Premier League

18.10.20PremGame.jpg

18.10.20PremTable.jpg

Championship

18.10.20ChampGame.jpg

18.10.20ChampTable.jpg

League 1

18.10.20League1Game.jpg

18.10.20League1Table.jpg

2 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

Cost myself points again with a careless edit - when I saw Surridge wasn't starting I intended to amend from a 1-0 win to a 2-1 defeat.  Didn't realise until I saw your tables that I'd posted it the wrong way around!

Attention to detail, lad. It's akin to missing a sitter from 6yds out. Now, who does that remind you of?