League Tables 23.10.2018

Bristolatic

In the Premier League, @astottie top scores with 6 points, which moves him up 5 places. Going in the opposite direction by the same margin is @lookersstandandy. At the top, @Ex_pat just about holds on to 1st place whilst, at the other end, the bottom three stay the same.

The Championship sees no change in the top three, but it's very tight, only 4 points separating the top six. Eight points was the best performance, by @Handsy, taking him up to 12th place, with @josh_latics and @Ak's11 anchored at the bottom.

After leading League 1 for so long, @maddog gives way to @Dave_Og, as @Macca and @maximus1267 both top scored with six points. @al_bro chucked away 6 points when he realised he had posted too late for it to count, a mistake that would have bumped him up 5 places to 8th.

A total of six other players didn't take part, 3 in the Championship and 3 in League 1. No one in any division expected Benteke to score, nor did anyone expect such a low crowd, so no points in either of those categories.

Premier League

ZaDuI9k.jpg?2

LkTEJXG.jpg?2

Championship

qQHLpQD.jpg?2

E2JKzUz.jpg?2

League 1

97pMdhe.jpg?2

0Vzp1yL.jpg?2

Only 2 points between the top 4 in the premier and league 1.

I expect a shuffle of those top 4 after Saturday, and fully expect to lose top spot.

I take comfort in that there is a long way to go yet.

I am off to read the cover of the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy cover. I suggest Dave_Og does the same

5 hours ago, Ex_pat said:

I expect a shuffle of those top 4 after Saturday, and fully expect to lose top spot.

I am off to read the cover of the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy cover. I suggest Dave_Og does the same

I suggest you Don a tin hat, if 24 gets wind of this, you may find the pay off makes a reappearance. 

8 hours ago, Ex_pat said:

Not to mention that you would only just sneak into the top four in League One!