League Tables 27.10.2018

Bristolatic

@lookersstandandy's edit in the Premier League did him no harm, racking up the highest tally of 9 points, shooting him 9 places up the table to 5th. @Ex_pat only missed the attendance by 10 and @singe moves off the bottom at last, with @rosa and @rudemedic in trouble.

9 points was also the best haul in the Championship, by Lawman and @pjkent, the former only being 9 away from the attendance. @GlossopLatic takes over at the top from @Harry Bosch, but apart from @Handsy dropping 4 places, movement was fairly minimal. There was no prediction from @daniel

In League 1, @Nohairdontcare was top scorer with 6 points, but stays in the same place. In fact, the top seven haven't moved. @mcfluff1985 discovered that there was no mobile signal at the Jorvik Centre (of course there's no signal there. It's medieval and mobiles hadn't been invented) and posted too late at 14:52. We have to stand by that, otherwise others could post late for any reason and not be penalised. There was no post from @Monty Burns whilst three others appear to have given up.

Premier League

xXCeWfJ.jpg?2

pA86YVD.jpg?2

Championship

eRS7y9B.jpg?2

vE8ceja.jpg?2

League 1

pPDzu2G.jpg?2

CJJrlvr.jpg?2

QUVmtkT.jpg?2

4 hours ago, singe said:

singe Fightback gains momentum. Probably for a week.

The only way is up. Blackpool did it.

4 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Was touted as being in league 1 this season now defying the odds at the top of the championship. :toilet:

Doing a Shrewsbury. You need to get promoted; look what's happened to them this season.

2 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

I've had a few decent scores the past few weeks but barely moved up the table.  It's tough going this season.

Recovering from relegation isn't easy as I'm finding out too. Mind you, some crap predictions haven't helped.

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

It's like shelling peas

I love a bit of confidence, but @maddog will be after you so watch out.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Sake ?

I would have said sumat like Latics 2-1 O’Grady to score anyway ??‍♀️

Just as well you didn't bother then. O'Grady to score :laught16:

Edited by Bristolatic

17 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Time to get down to business, been taking it far too easy, LSA shooting up the league is the kick up the arse I need, he'll be unbearable on Saturday. 

12 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Yes. Yes I will. Looking forward to seeing you.

9 minutes ago, disjointed said:

FFS. 

I might just head for Bristolatic at least he is in bigger shite than me. 

I can referee for a nominal fee if it descends into a punch up.