League Tables 17.11.2018 (Yes, it's a bit late!)

Bristolatic

I've been a bit busy recently, so I'm a bit later than normal with this. Anyway, here goes. Well done to @jorvik_latic in the Premier League for only missing out on attendance by -5, whilst @milnrow latics (up 4 places to 3rd) and @rudemedic (who climbs out of the relegation zone) top scored with 9 points. @GravityGrave stays rooted to the bottom as @disjointed falls into a relegation place.

9 points was the best in the Championship as well, scored by @HarryBosch (who opens up a 10 point lead at the top) and @Handsy (who just moves out of the danger area). There were no predictions from @Ak's11, @daniel and @josh_latics The top 5 and bottom three stay as they were.

In League 1@Lee Sinnott returned to the fold and was the only player in any division to collect points for Latics scorer. Again, 9 points was the best return, by @maddog, @mcfluff1985 and @mick26, whilst there were no predictions from @Brisbaneblue, @Kusunga_Is_God and @oafcprozac. No change in the top 6, but @Dave_Og and @maddog are neck and neck.

Premier League

vuiXKmH.jpg?2

dtGP95l.jpg?2

Championship

1IgUDi2.jpg?2

EzQUJDc.jpg?2

League 1

91HdR6F.jpg?2

pV5j1YU.jpg?2

45 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

In League 1@Lee Sinnott returned to the fold and was the only player in any division to collect points for Latics scorer........

....I'm gonna get on my soap box again and potentially incur the wrath of @maddog..... but this is top work from Paddy. He's seen the centre halves getting close to scoring in recent weeks and he's gone out on a limb and predicted Edmundson first scorer. Only predictor out of 57 to have the balls to do it..... and he only gets 3 points. He should get more reward for that. Next season, I propose 2 points for a striker, 3 for midfielder, 4 for a defender 10 for the keeper.

1 minute ago, lookersstandandy said:

....I'm gonna get on my soap box again and potentially incur the wrath of @maddog..... but this is top work from Paddy. He's seen the centre halves getting close to scoring in recent weeks and he's gone out on a limb and predicted Edmundson first scorer. Only predictor out of 57 to have the balls to do it..... and he only gets 3 points. He should get more reward for that. Next season, I propose 2 points for a striker, 3 for midfielder, 4 for a defender 10 for the keeper.

Don't start that bloody nonsense again. What do you want next? Predict the number of saves a keeper makes, scoring on a sliding scale? How about the direction the corner flags blow in the wind? Number of cars in the car park. Name of the driver of the last 409 to pass Sheepfoot Lane before kick off? 

Bah, humbug. You'll incur the wrath of me as well as @maddog

27 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

4 people had Clarke so I’d argue that 5 of them had the balls to do it, it’s just that one one had the skill (not luck, surely) to support those balls.

And this is coming from one of only four people not to correctly predict a scorer all season :hanged:

5 minutes ago, Latics and England said:

4 people had Clarke so I’d argue that 5 of them had the balls to do it, it’s just that one one had the skill (not luck, surely) to support those balls.

And this is coming from one of only four people not to correctly predict a scorer all season :hanged:

Yep, I'd be saying the same if the 4 who went with Clarke got it right..... it's too easy to go with Surridge [when he's not faffing about on the physio's table]..... I think there should be more value in going left field. Otherwise all you get is @disjointed going 1-1, 0-0, Surridge. Proper boring predicting.

Edited by lookersstandandy

4 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

Yep, I'd be saying the same if the 4 who went with Clarke got it right..... it's too easy to go with Surridge [when he's not faffing about on the physio's table]..... I think there should be more value in going left field. Otherwise all you get is @disjointed going 1-1, 0-0, Surridge. Proper boring predicting.

It would be boring of me to tell you to fuck off, 

Anyway fuck off