League Tables 08.12.2018

Bristolatic

@SAV and @stevesidg top scored in the Premier League with 6 points, the latter moving up 4 places to 7th. @GravityGrave climbs out of the relegation zone at the expense of @singe. Still at the top is @Ex_pat, with @jorvik_latic moving up to 2nd.

In the Championship, 9 points was the best, picked up by @Latics_Fanatic, taking him into the play off places as @yarddog73 takes up the 2nd automatic promotion place. @Bristolatic was the only player anywhere to collect scorer points <pats self on back> whilst @BP1960 and, by association, Lawman, forgot to post as did three others.

@Lee Sinnott was top scorer in League 1 with 8 points, but even that wasn't enough for him to climb up the table. @maddog regains her No1 place after losing it to @Dave_Og a few weeks ago. The bottom five stay the same, although @leeslover and @mick26 did themselves no favours by joining the usual suspects in failing to predict. @Macca goes back into a play off place.

Premier League

SL3emaC.jpg?2

LAGwTHp.jpg?2

Championship

auOB3rV.jpg?2

mOvPyzU.jpg?2

League 1

PKGcpRC.jpg?1

dTZHOY5.jpg?2

2 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Oi, don't you start this bonus point malarkey. I've got enough bother deflecting @lookersstandandy and his (not very) bright ideas. :lol:

As chairman of the OWTB Prediction League 1922 committee, I’m looking to secure enough letters from participants to force a vote of no confidence in the scoring system, so we can review some of my (not very) bright ideas and those ideas of others, during the summer break.

3 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

As chairman of the OWTB Prediction League 1922 committee, I’m looking to secure enough letters from participants to force a vote of no confidence in the scoring system, so we can review some of my (not very) bright ideas and those ideas of others, during the summer break.

Good luck with that. As far as I'm aware, you're the only member of the 1922 committee, so one vote won't do the job.

I'm not sure how many times I have to tell you; WE ARE NOT ADOPTING ANY OF YOUR HAREBRAINED IDEAS. SO THERE. :lol::tongue1::deal2::devilish: