League Tables 15.12.2018

Bristolatic

@disjointed top scored in the Premier League with 6 points, 5 of which came from his attendance prediction, only missing out by -3 and lifted him out of the relegation zone. @Ex_pat stays top of the pile, with @a259 moving into 2nd place. @singe scrambles out of the relegation places, whilst @JoeP and @GravityGrave (who failed to post a prediction) drop in.

In the Championship, @Benja did the best with 7 points, moving into 2nd place as @yarddog73 takes over at the top, @Harry Bosch falling to 3rd place. 4th to 6th stay the same, as do the bottom four. It's going to take a superhuman effort of @josh_latics and co to get out of the mess they are in, but posting the odd prediction might help. @Stevie_J is just rubbish and looks a likely candidate for League 2 next season.

@maddog was the highest scorer in League 1 (9pts and only -6 off the attendance) and leads the table, becoming the first player this season to hit 100 points. The top seven and bottom five all stay the same, but a shout out goes to @L1onheartNew for being the only player to correctly predict the 4-2 victory. 

A quick note. I'm having a problem with my laptop (it's making some very strange and annoying noises and it's only 4 months old), so it's going in for an emergency operation. I've saved everything to a USB, so nothing gets lost. It's also on a shared cloud so, if I'm nice to Mrs Bristol, I might be able to use hers. Please just bear with me if the next table or three are a bit late. Bit of a bugger right on top of Christmas.

Premier League

w4uLO8r.jpg?2

As9GpzC.jpg?2

Championship

CoPFIAP.jpg?2

D28iiGw.jpg?2

League 1

ZM9JCTY.jpg?2

epNEuCN.jpg?2

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Latics and England said:

and what’s the longest anyone has gone without correctly predicting a 1st goal scorer. 😒

The Champ (David Collinge) went the whole season.

It was the season of Robinson so we weren’t exactly free scoring.

Edited by rudemedic