League Tables 22.12.2018

Bristolatic

Apologies for the images being a bit blurred. Advanced editing isn't available on the hosting site. It was a good job Surridge scored first for Latics otherwise there would have hardly been any points scored at all.

So, the final tables of 2018. The top eight in the Premier League end the year without moving, so @Ex_pat stays top, but @singe drops back into the relegation zone. In the Championship, @Benja and @HarryBosch go into the New Year in the automatic promotion places and there are no newcomers to the play off places. From 13th down, no one moved. There's no change to the top six or bottom six in League 1, but @mcfluff1985 is making a bid for a play off place. I think it's safe to say that @Kusunga_Is_God and @oafcprozac need a miracle (posting a prediction would help).

My laptop is still making funny noises but, according to the guru, it should be fine until after New Year, then it goes to the computer hospital while we all enjoy our jollies in Fulham

Premier League

I0G3fc0.jpg?2

pSNZ4JO.jpg?1

Championship

tPaixSx.jpg?1

Z0MHXec.jpg?1

League 1

vZ3x4xW.jpg?1

UMypS1P.jpg?1

merry-christmas-lettering-in-frame_1262-

Edited by Bristolatic
Incorrect scorer for rudemedic

13 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Happy Christmas Pete! And to alm your family. 

Thank you for all your work on the Prediction League. 

I dread your notifications, maybe each time I drop back in the relegation zone you could "forget" to mention me! 😉

Edited by Stevie_J