• 3 years later...
On 1/24/2019 at 11:39 AM, nzlatic said:

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I'd take Darren Ferguson.

:peepwall:

Sorry to pick on this post NZ but it mentioned young Ferguson and, after last night, he seemed worth a revisit!

He must now have , on his record, two of the most miserable attempts by his teams at keeping big leads.

I'd venture to say that Latics 5-4 win, after being 0-3 down after 45 mins, was more of an achievement than the Wendies clawing back four goals in 90 mins,but either way his defensive set ups must be dire.

1 hour ago, LaticsPete said:

Sorry to pick on this post NZ but it mentioned young Ferguson and, after last night, he seemed worth a revisit!

He must now have , on his record, two of the most miserable attempts by his teams at keeping big leads.

I'd venture to say that Latics 5-4 win, after being 0-3 down after 45 mins, was more of an achievement than the Wendies clawing back four goals in 90 mins,but either way his defensive set ups must be dire.

😂 I’m sure 2019 me had well thought out, sound reasoning for thinking that!

Don’t like the guy though so I found last night pretty funny. 

8 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

The equalising goal last night coming deep into Fergie time was particularly delicious.

• Like 3

On 6/11/2019 at 4:33 PM, Barry Bosnian said:

Average of about 15 matches per club. Fits in well with our policy of sacking managers at Christmas.... out of 15 clubs he's not stayed at any longer than a year 😄

As this thread's been resurrected, it's interesting to note that Monsieur Banide only lasted 11 matches with us. Just two wins this time, one of those v Liverpool U21s!

On 5/20/2023 at 4:13 PM, Worcester Owl said:

As this thread's been resurrected, it's interesting to note that Monsieur Banide only lasted 11 matches with us. Just two wins this time, one of those v Liverpool U21s!

Now Manager of Monaco's women's team. Or at least was appointed last year. Don't know if he's still there