13 minutes ago, Paul said:

Yes because he is a coach as many managers are. You may get some managers who like to just manage and let a coach coach, you also get managers who like to do a good proportion of the coaching themselves. 

So he been coaching 12 year olds and on top of his managerial duties he's now going to double up as first team coach as well as Academy manager and Academy phase coach which was his job to start with. Some man this Pete Wild.

What's your vested interest in this then Paul?, new to this board in December, you seem very keen on this rather inexperienced team being appointed and by the sounds of it have a vague understanding of the goings on at our club as well as others.

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

So he been coaching 12 year olds and on top of his managerial duties he's now going to double up as first team coach as well as Academy manager and Academy phase coach which was his job to start with. Some man this Pete Wild.

What's your vested interest in this then Paul?, new to this board in December, you seem very keen on this rather inexperienced team being appointed and by the sounds of it have a vague understanding of the goings on at our club as well as others.

No vested interest, I thought this was a board/forum for discussion, just airing my views but if that’s not the case I’ll keep quiet from now on

Just now, Paul said:

No vested interest, I thought this was a board/forum for discussion, just airing my views but if that’s not the case I’ll keep quiet from now on

Of course we can discuss, I just had a suspicion you may be part of the new setup with your knowledge of our current structure,  for instance not many fans to my knowledge would be aware that Millington is helping out at the moment. 

6 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Of course we can discuss, I just had a suspicion you may be part of the new setup with your knowledge of our current structure,  for instance not many fans to my knowledge would be aware that Millington is helping out at the moment. 

Lol don’t think my body or mind is up to professional coaching so no I’m not part of the coaching setup but I am a keen surfer of the internet and it’s not hard to find who does what jobs, has various qualifications. Millington is listed on the club website as head of coach development in the academy and can be seen in interviews with Wild from Youth team so I didn’t need to be Sherlock to work that one out so I’m not really sure why you should be suspicious of me. Like I said all I’ve done is air some views  but judging by the tone of the response I’m getting on here, perhaps I’ll keep my views to myself from now on and just keep surfing 

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

Lol don’t think my body or mind is up to professional coaching so no I’m not part of the coaching setup but I am a keen surfer of the internet and it’s not hard to find who does what jobs, has various qualifications. Millington is listed on the club website as head of coach development in the academy and can be seen in interviews with Wild from Youth team so I didn’t need to be Sherlock to work that one out so I’m not really sure why you should be suspicious of me. Like I said all I’ve done is air some views  but judging by the tone of the response I’m getting on here, perhaps I’ll keep my views to myself from now on and just keep surfing 

Don’t. Carry on posting your views. I agree with most of what you’ve posted. Not everyone will. But that’s ok!

53 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

It would be a massive leap of faith to install three effective nobodies within the game and following the first couple of defeats the lack of experience will be dragged out time and time again.

To be fair we could appoint an experienced man and our fans would be all over it after a few defeats saying he was a failure at other clubs so why have we appointed him.

21 minutes ago, Paul said:

Don’t

28 minutes ago, Paul said:

Don't stop, nice to have some different input on here. 

41 minutes ago, Paul said:

Bit cold for surfing. My advice is wrap up well. 

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Inspector Goole over here.

Paul - crack on lad. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

You stop learning if you only listen to people who agree with you

Very true. Very true indeed 

I also think though that when people put views on here then they should expect someone to disagree with them and challenge them. I reckon over what is coming up to 12 years wasting/passing time on this board Ive probably disagreed and agreed with every single poster on here. Its the nature of the message board and all types of social media.

4 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I also think though that when people put views on here then they should expect someone to disagree with them and challenge them. I reckon over what is coming up to 12 years wasting/passing time on this board Ive probably disagreed and agreed with every single poster on here. Its the nature of the message board and all types of social media.

It’s why l would never use the ignore function. Bet there’s about two dozen posters missed that little pearl l’ve buried in my shit 😂

10 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

With every poster ? Have you fuck !! 😉