2 hours ago, longtimeblue said:

Innit. I've been convinced that we're about to become a feeder club for Spurs and on the cusp of signing Patrick Berger within the time I've been reading and posting on this board. It'd just be shit if it got a point where people didn't want to share what they'd heard as it'd be picked apart.

No, that was jkl. We haven't failed to sign players of Berger's ability on owtb.

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Are you sure you're not a Police Officer...?

Yeah because asking a simple question like that is weird and unreasonable. It’s a perfectly natural response.  It’s sometimes referred to as a conversation. If people are going to post that kind of thing then expect a question. If it can’t be answered then fine. 

2 hours ago, longtimeblue said:

Why always the need to scrutinise every post? Sometimes it's hearsay and conjecture. I'd still rather it was posted than not.

If someone hears something that's come from the aunt of the kit man's sister's best friend, it's still something that's been 'heard' and worthy of a post. 

Why the need to question scrutiny? They can say they got it from the aunt of the kit mans sister or someone from within the club can’t they? If they heard on Facebook it’s a bit different. What’s the problem?  

17 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Kov, your constant name names approach is weird. It’s not ‘perfectly natural’. See all these diff people keep tellin you similar stuff? Means something that does.

Yeah, they are all the same. 

it is perfectly natural to ask ask where you heard something.

If someone at the match gave you a rumour whilst you were staring at the pitch at half time, you would 100% say “really? Who told you that” or “where did you head that”. Of course you would.

Anyhow, disjointed messaged me the source. But I’m not telling you! 

Edited by kowenicki

6 minutes ago, archiecat said:

I can't see further than Wild remaining as first team coach for the remainder of the season.

The idea that Scholes would be happy working for the  :clown: and his sporting director beggars belief :goggle:

"We can only offer you about a grand a week Paul and myself and my brother will be handling the recruitment and do you even need an assistant anyway Paul? Paul? You still there?"

5 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

He is a multi millionaire and if money was the motivator he wouldn’t have bothered with the interview last time.

If he wants a job he just needs his agent to ring up a Championship/L1 club with a vacancy and he'll get one.

And it will a damn sight brighter, more lucrative and more stable than this one.

4 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

If he wants a job he just needs his agent to ring up a Championship/L1 club with a vacancy and he'll get one.

And it will a damn sight brighter, more lucrative and more stable than this one.

Presumably he could have done that already... and yet he DID apply for the job here.  

4 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Yes, downboating is very childish isn't it

No....it means I disagree with your post the moment I read it.

So ,in your world, you only like upboats and anyone who disagrees with you immediately gets a reciprocal downboat……..now that is strange, irrational behaviour.

6 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Who told you that? How do you know he did? How far did those talks go?

image.jpeg.1a7f45dc02d536c9f18b582f3b57f2ab.jpeg
11 Oct 2017 · Paul Scholes was interviewed for the Oldham Athletic manager’s job on Wednesday morning, with the club now deciding whether to give the former Manchester United and England midfielder the role. Scholes was formerly a coach at United but this would be his first permanent No1 ...

3 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

So ,in your world, you only like upboats and anyone who disagrees with you immediately gets a reciprocal downboat……..now that is strange, irrational behaviour.

I think Eyrsey’s a bit pissed off that his imaginary embargo has been lifted to be fair.

Edited by Inspiral_Carpet

1 minute ago, mikejh45 said:

Feel free to agree or disagree, don't see the point in upboats or downboats really but think downboats are a bit petty and pettiness must be met with pettiness 😂