22 hours ago, youngen said:

It doesnt matter whos in charge cos we will still have a midfield of Missilou and Maouche, so league position isnt improving any time soon.

tool.  amazes me how many people who watch football week in and week out and yet still know feck all about the game.

Edited by kowenicki

52 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

tool.  amazes me how many people who watch football week in and week out and yet still know feck all about the game.

You really do need to stop being so derogatory to your fellow posters Mr Kowenicki.

Doesn't matter if your opinion differs to other people it costs nothing to be nice ^_^

6 minutes ago, archiecat said:

You really do need to stop being so derogatory to your fellow posters Mr Kowenicki.

Doesn't matter if your opinion differs to other people it costs nothing to be nice ^_^

I’m really sorry.  I’m just very tired of the blind hatred of any player that is not a perceived hard northerner.

if someone can’t see missile and Maouche are footballers I dont know what they are watching. 

Sorry. Again.

7 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Paul Hurst for me. Available and great lower league track record. Reputation tarnished at Ipswich a bit so may want to get back into a job 

Wonder if Scholes might be throwing his hat into the ring? now that would be interesting and could bring the bump needed at this moment in time