17 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

Unless you're getting big and rinsing them, you can go into any site you want. If you're self-excluded, you can still see the odds.

Bit of both William hill excluded me for winning big and losing equally as big.. some I self excluded some I tried to match Bet until my addiction took over that smart idea. For the record I don’t bet anymore ! 

24 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Bit of both William hill excluded me for winning big and losing equally as big.. some I self excluded some I tried to match Bet until my addiction took over that smart idea. For the record I don’t bet anymore ! 

I hear you mate. When it's good and all that... I don't get either. Just keep tabs on the next Oldham manager odds.

Over 700 appearances for a dominant Manchester Utd; immense ability; likeable; local. If it goes tits up, then so be it. We've tried everything else over the years. I really cannot see, considering the obvious dearth of alternatives, why anybody would criticise Scholes being appointed.

That said, he has to work with that prat running the club.

3 minutes ago, UpTheLatics said:

Over 700 appearances for a dominant Manchester Utd; immense ability; likeable; local. If it goes tits up, then so be it. We've tried everything else over the years. I really cannot see, considering the obvious dearth of alternatives, why anybody would criticise Scholes being appointed.

Agree with all of this apart from the labelling of Abdallah as a prat... Will probably end up being a fair assessment but he deserves a bit longer.

8 minutes ago, UpTheLatics said:

The same prat that may or may not have brought in Scholes?

3 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

Agree with all of this apart from the labelling of Abdallah as a prat... Will probably end up being a fair assessment but he deserves a bit longer.

Maybe marra. If he does appoint Scholes, I'll lay off. It could be summat interesting.

28 minutes ago, Nohairdontcare said:

I wasn’t expecting this - to put it mildly. 

Now what odds that he’ll last more than six months?

He might  if he relinquishes Salford and buys the club with the others. Probably have more money put together than AL.

Edited by BP1960