Body Bag 2019 - Discussion Thread

rudemedic

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well they still haven't announced it but I'm gonna retrospectively give the points when they inevitably do on January 6th. Final standings are...... 

Joint 6th place on 20 points: @cheshireblue, @stevesidg, and @disjointed

In 5th place on 45 points: @SAV

In 4th place, on 86 points (until the announcement): @Stevie_J

Joint 3rd on 90 points: @24hoursfromtulsehill, @oafcmetty, and @rosa (why am I tagging myself like I'm not gonna see it otherwise)

In second place, with 156 points..... The king of death is dethroned! It was quite a run but @Frankly Mr Shankly must settle for silver this year..... 

And finally....... With a terrifying 363 points, this year's runaway winner is @rudemedic. Congratulations, the police will be speaking to you very soon. 

1 hour ago, rosa said:

Well they still haven't announced it but I'm gonna retrospectively give the points when they inevitably do on January 6th. Final standings are...... 

Joint 3rd on 90 points: @24hoursfromtulsehill, @oafcmetty, and @rosa (why am I tagging myself like I'm not gonna see it otherwise)

In second place, with 156 points..... The king of death is dethroned! It was quite a run but @Frankly Mr Shankly must settle for silver this year..... 

And finally....... With a terrifying 363 points, this year's runaway winner is @rudemedic. Congratulations, the police will be speaking to you very soon. 

Well done to the doc, inside info or just morbidia. 

4 hours ago, rosa said:

363 points?! Fucking hell!

I'd like to thank the Academy... 

Seriously though it's research and a fair understanding of the fatality and prognosis of some diseases. 

I'd actually like to thank @rosa for taking the time to do the sums and the organisation. 

8 hours ago, rudemedic said:

I'd like to thank the Academy... 

Seriously though it's research and a fair understanding of the fatality and prognosis of some diseases. 

I'd actually like to thank @rosa for taking the time to do the sums and the organisation. 

Second that. Thanks Rosa. 

Archived