Doncaster (A)

I'm surprised tickets are only a tenner. I expected the normal price for this game, after all it is the 4th. round and he winner gets a great chance of a big team in the 5th. I don't think it will more than double the gate they would have got anyway. Perhaps they want to increase the atmosphere to give them a better chance. It won't work with the noise from our away support.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Should be looking at 3k+ here to be honest. It’s not often we get to see Latics in the 4th round of the FA cup.

Although we are the only L1/L2 (at the time of games) to win four matches against Premier League opposition this millenium - so no strangers to cracking FA Cup days.

42 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

£10 Tickets.

Hopefully this will entice some day trippers to come along. I've had a few texts off people who seem keen who aren't Oldham fans so could we take a big following again?

1500 would be an achievement 

You’ve got all your bases covered Kus...😀

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

Not a good one for the day tripper type as it’s quite a way out of town isn’t it? Only been once and that was in the car, and it seemed a way out of town in an industrial area

No. I walked from the station with my lad who was about 8 at the time, took about 20mins. Passed loads of pubs, would be good on the piss.

On 1/8/2019 at 9:21 AM, deyres42 said:

Will take more to Macc than Donny.

On 1/8/2019 at 10:00 AM, deyres42 said:

Unless it's a tenner a ticket be lucky if there's 1500 at Donny.

2 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

1500 would be an achievement 

You’ve got all your bases covered Kus...😀

Straight out of the deyres42 school of basecoverin’ 😉

maybe they are scared of our 12th man...I would we are deafening.

Having a stadium filled with your own homes fans that outnumber away ones, has got to have a little impact on the match surely.....tactics already by Rovers, hoping we can sell our allocation

18 hours ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Industrial action by northern rail again on the 26th the wankers, looks like i have to drive again..

I was on the picket line with them this morning :)

Anyway, I'm surprised by the lack of faith in our ability to turn out. I remember Huddersfield filling the Rocky Road in 2008. I think we'll do the same at Donny.

Is anyone aware of a cap on the number of tickets each supporter can purchase? 

18 hours ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Industrial action by northern rail again on the 26th the wankers, looks like i have to drive again..

33 minutes ago, UpTheLatics said:

I was on the picket line with them this morning :)

Anyway, I'm surprised by the lack of faith in our ability to turn out. I remember Huddersfield filling the Rocky Road in 2008. I think we'll do the same at Donny.

Is anyone aware of a cap on the number of tickets each supporter can purchase? 

Am I right in thinking this strike is connected to driver-only trains? With there being no financial incentives involved aside from inflation?

6 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Am I right in thinking this strike is connected to driver-only trains? With there being no financial incentives involved aside from inflation?

Aye. Arriva Northern guards have now had 44 days of industrial action spanning over two years. Last week the Manchester Victoria train station picket line was attacked by right-wingers hence the show of support this morning.

https://issuu.com/rmtunion/docs/gaurds_2016/2

• Like 1