Sonhy Sefil

23 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Now I don't want to write people off to quickly but if we have signed him and he is 24 and has had to go out on loan to the team 2nd bottom of the 6th tier of English football when we haven't got any other cover at CB I'm guessing he isn't good enough. I await to be proved wrong.

He's gone to get match fit. For a month...

6 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I'm struggling to see why he can't do that here.

If hes training for a month making the odd sub appearance and familiarizing himself with his new teammates then surely that will be better for him.

Think the clue is in the "match" bit of match fit.

7 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I'm struggling to see why he can't do that here.

If hes training for a month making the odd sub appearance and familiarizing himself with his new teammates then surely that will be better for him.

Or playing 90 minutes for a month to get up to speed elsewhere rather than getting pelters for not being ready here. Such a logical decision it  hurts me head trying to understand why anyone could take issue with it

9 minutes ago, super_blue said:

Ha ha. 

I guess a month of football playing 90mins each week will do him much better than not playing here. He’ll still be training with useach day but this way gives him game time! 

Our club does so much wrong but this is a no brainer, give him game time get him up to speed.