Crawley (a)

6 hours ago, welshgaz said:

I'd love to see more of Stott. 

Steady on there, lad.

I agree with you though. I remember seeing him when we drew 1-1 at home to Rochdale last home game of 2016/17, I thought he had an outstanding match then. Came in for the last 4 games of that season and didn't let us down.

On 2/5/2019 at 6:37 PM, kowenicki'smoustache said:

It'll be 9 then 'cos me and Mrs Moustache are going. I get to very few games these days due to work, so (in a slightly masochistic way) I'm looking forward to this.

How about putting it in a slightly different Moustachistic way?.....

You are ‘growing’ fond of the idea, looking to make a ‘shaving’ at the turnstile, and hoping for a ‘fantashtic’ result?

• Like 1

So with it seeming to be certain that Scholes is coming in (I won't believe it until it is confirmed) tomorrow is a bit of a free hit for Pete Wild.

Hopefully after the lack of games in the last 11 days he will have been able to work with the squad on the training pitch and make a few changes that are needed.  I have no idea what the team will be nor who I think should be playing, but I just hope that AL and ML don't try another thinly-veiled attempt to pick the team. 

The squad is now big enough that we can try different options.  I hope we do.

7 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

So with it seeming to be certain that Scholes is coming in (I won't believe it until it is confirmed) tomorrow is a bit of a free hit for Pete Wild.

Hopefully after the lack of games in the last 11 days he will have been able to work with the squad on the training pitch and make a few changes that are needed.  I have no idea what the team will be nor who I think should be playing, but I just hope that AL and ML don't try another thinly-veiled attempt to pick the team. 

The squad is now big enough that we can try different options.  I hope we do.

Not quite sure what PW means with this comment:

“I’m going to say it again, but it's probably been our best week's training in terms of information...”

Anybody?