Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Banned again just as the FT whistle went.  I normally only get about 30 people watching them when I put them on here but today had upwards of 300... Now if you would all like to send a quid 🤣

I'll be there. Whatever League were in, however badly we're playing, I'll go to support my team whenever I can. Latics through and through.

Thanks for the stream Kusunga (and to those who contributed) 👍

Just now, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Dearnley looks a player.

 

Yes saw that took his goal really well.

 

Having heard about how awful we had been in the first 60 minutes I was expecting to come back and have a rant about our owner. I will save that for another day we've won 3-0 away from home and I'm pleased.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GlossopLatic said:

 

Yes saw that took his goal really well.

 

Having heard about how awful we had been in the first 60 minutes I was expecting to come back and have a rant about our owner. I will save that for another day we've won 3-0 away from home and I'm pleased.

 

We weren’t “awful” for 60 minutes. Don’t believe everything you hear.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Banned again just as the FT whistle went. 

I normally only get about 30 people watching them when I put them on here but today had upwards of 300... Now if you would all like to send a quid 🤣

I took advantage, thanks for that. How do I send the money?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Our lot look very nervous. 

 

Lang should have done better there off Vera. 

 

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Wake up! So hesitant in possession. 

 

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Well. Poor game but we grew into it and are the better side. 

 

0-0. 

 

53% Possession 47%

 

Shots
3 Total Shots 5
0 On Target 2
2 Off Target 1
   

Are you sure Kowenicki? :)

 

Anyway doesn't matter we've won let's all crack open a drink and toast a victory.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Because I'm at Uni I can't make many games anyway so I will look at some alternative streaming platforms and see if I can work something out

Maybe a closed group on Facebook with entry only via donations

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Handsy said:

Just out of interest How much  does it  cost you kusunga  and how much  would an acceptable donation be   For a closed facebook group 

If he uses a VPN it's £6 a match or can get a season pass for £120ish I think

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Handsy said:

Just out of interest How much  does it  cost you kusunga  and how much  would an acceptable donation be   For a closed facebook group 

It’s £6 a game. 

Ive done about 5/6 games this season on here and many more privately. My streams seem to be good quality and it seems others have issues with getting VPN’s to work. 

 

Im happy to carrying on streaming them but with the EFL now aware of me on here I may have to relocate elsewhere. I think a FB page with closed access may be the way to go, but would only want to price it fairly for everyone. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

It’s £6 a game. 

Ive done about 5/6 games this season on here and many more privately. My streams seem to be good quality and it seems others have issues with getting VPN’s to work. 

 

Im happy to carrying on streaming them but with the EFL now aware of me on here I may have to relocate elsewhere. I think a FB page with closed access may be the way to go, but would only want to price it fairly for everyone. 

I’ll iron it out. I’ll think i’ll just make it a £1 entry into the group and if anyone wants to donate to further costs they can feel free to do so... 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...