Playoffs.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone seems a bit happier tonight, who told me that I needed to sit in a dark room when I dared mention the playoffs..

Good performance tonight, against a cynical and dirty team, reminded me of the Leeds/Bradford teams in the late 80's.

Just now, Lukers1 said:

Everyone seems a bit happier tonight, who told me that I needed to sit in a dark room when I dared mention the playoffs..

Good performance tonight, against a cynical and dirty team, reminded me of the Leeds/Bradford teams in the late 80's.

Sheff Utd under Bassett.  Ugly, ugly football. 

16 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

It was me and  I was referring to your ten wins on the bounce  comment  not the play off part. But only 9 to go  

57 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

Dirty airport workers

Scholes is playing down the prospect of making the playoffs and rightly so but he’ll know that if we can win the next two then a win at Bury would have us within touching distance of the top three.

We have nothing to fear from our remaining home games where only Mansfield are up near the top...

It think it will be our away form where we have to play 5 of the top 8 that determines our fate.

Crewe h

Morecambe h

Stevenage h

Grimsby h

Tranmere h

Swindon h

Mansfield h

Northampton h

Bury. a

Cambridge a

Newport a

Lincoln a

Colchester a

Cheltenham a

Exeter a

It’s all ifs & buts however, but as long as last night wasn’t a flash in the pan and we can maintain our home form there’s every chance that we can be challenging up near the top come May!

12 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Scholes is playing down the prospect of making the playoffs and rightly so but he’ll know that if we can win the next two then a win at Bury would have us within touching distance of the top three.

We have nothing to fear from our remaining home games where only Mansfield are up near the top...

It think it will be our away form where we have to play 5 of the top 8 that determines our fate.

Crewe h

Morecambe h

Stevenage h

Grimsby h

Tranmere h

Swindon h

Mansfield h

Northampton h

Bury. a

Cambridge a

Newport a

Lincoln a

Colchester a

Cheltenham a

Exeter a

It’s all ifs & buts however, but as long as last night wasn’t a flash in the pan and we can maintain our home form there’s every chance that we can be challenging up near the top come May!

That's how I feel about it at present too. 

Archived