League Tables 09.02.2019

Bristolatic

@Ex_pat and @lookersstandandy were the highest scorers in the Premier League with 8 points, the former extending his lead at the top, and @rudemedic only missed the attendance by -7. Highest climber was @milnrow latics, up by 4 places. @SAV forgot to post.

In the Championship, 8 points was also the top score, by @Handsy (climbing 4 places) and @HarryBosch. There's no change in the top five or bottom five, but @Latics_Fanatic moves into the final play off place.

Again, in League 1, 8 was the best points haul by @south east latic, but at the moment there's no stopping @maddog and @Dave_Og in the top two places. The 6 points scored by @al_bro takes him into the last play off spot at the expense of @mick26.

Premier League

K39kQsS.jpg?1

VRShUHL.jpg?1

Championship

mh0wGDH.jpg?1

oofijDD.jpg?1

League 1

Le4u5Uw.jpg?1

k9GZrkg.jpg?1

Edited by Bristolatic
League 1 balls up

7 hours ago, mick26 said:

Doesn't make much difference Bristol Latic but a few league one players (me included) received 0 points for the correct outcome i.e. Latics win so should receive 2 points. :peepwall:

And me! And Dave og got 5 for half time score! Soz Dave, but it’s a battle at the top!

Edited by maddog

8 hours ago, mick26 said:

Doesn't make much difference Bristol Latic but a few league one players (me included) received 0 points for the correct outcome i.e. Latics win so should receive 2 points. :peepwall:

1 hour ago, maddog said:

And me! And Dave og got 5 for half time score! Soz Dave, but it’s a battle at the top!

I'll double check later today. I think the weekly points column is last week's, but the correct points have been allocated in the League table. I'm out all morning, but back home this afternoon. Sorry if it's caused a few palpitations.

6 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

Pete, you've got Lee Sinnott with 4 points for no prediction and leeslover with three points for a completely wrong prediction.

As I suspected, the League 1 table was correct, but I'd copied the previous game's points into the predictions. It's all correct now. Keeping everyone on their toes, innit.

3 hours ago, disjointed said:

Pete, drop the charity thing its gone to your head.

Nah, can't do that. The hair (well, most of it) and the beard are growing nicely and so is the funding. But we need more and the MS trust is helping us every bit of the way with some great ideas.

Now, back to this Prediction League Cup lark. Watch out @nzlatic, I'm coming for you tonight. After what @Ex_pat did to me on Saturday, someone is going to suffer.

32 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

As I suspected, the League 1 table was correct, but I'd copied the previous game's points into the predictions. It's all correct now. Keeping everyone on their toes, innit.

Nah, can't do that. The hair (well, most of it) and the beard are growing nicely and so is the funding. But we need more and the MS trust is helping us every bit of the way with some great ideas.

Now, back to this Prediction League Cup lark. Watch out @nzlatic, I'm coming for you tonight. After what @Ex_pat did to me on Saturday, someone is going to suffer.

Cheers Pete.

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Ha, Maddog. You've lost that 'battle'! 

How do you do the @bluename thing? 

3 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Game on.  Although 3 points will probably take it, given our performances at the weekend 😂