League Tables 12.02.2019

Bristolatic

The coming of the Ginger Prince was good news for Latics fans, but the night didn't turn out too well for @jorvik_latic and @singe in the Premier League. Both made edits after the cut off time (10 minutes before kick off) so the posts were null and void. The whole of @jorvik_latic's post showed as edited, and @singe's post showed a strikethrough of the attendance. As there is no way of knowing how the original post looked, we've had to play by the rule that any edit within the 10 minute cut off has to be ruled out. Unfortunately, It cost them 8 and 4 points respectively. @Ex_pat goes marching on, @stevesidg (10 points) only missed a 20 point attendance haul by +1. Bloody unlucky, that. @rudemedic falls into the relegation zone.

No such drama in the Championship, where (ahem) @Bristolatic top scored with 7 points as @Benja and @yarddog73 exchanged places in the top two again. There was no change in the bottom six, but it's a right old battle for the play offs, only 9 points separating @Latics_Fanatic in 6th from  @aidan_latics in 12th. @pjkent and @GlossopLaticneed some points quickly to get away from that danger area.

In League 1, @Macca, top scorer with 10 points, moves into a play off spot at the expense of @Nohairdontcare, but @maddog and @Dave_Og still fight it out in 1st and 2nd. There's no movement in the bottom six, but maybe @Brisbaneblue has the best chance of escaping the drop. It will take a monumental effort from @Kusunga_Is_God to get out of trouble and @oafcprozac is already planning for life in League 2 next season.

Premier League

AYyIteM.jpg?1

8uIdJ3c.jpg?1

Championship

kfEE0Di.jpg?1

zFuKS1i.jpg?1

League 1

Nit3yVf.jpg?1

PJyAA5G.jpg?1

plc5t1L.jpg?1

4 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Oi, lookers always use a capital P, so I thought that was the correct way. 

*Slinks off with head bowed*

I capitalise it because it's a noun describing something specific, that I think should exist..... but technically it's incorrect as that should be reserved for names of people or places.....

3 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

I capitalise it because it's a noun describing something specific, that I think should exist..... but technically it's incorrect as that should be reserved for names of people or places..... Or in German (I think)

FIFY (I think)