VAT consultant

Location?

North Manchester

How long supporting Tics?

1986/87 abouts, bloody hell 20 years.

Fave game (not the obvious one)

Forest away this season.

All time greatest player?

We've got Ricky, Ricky, Ricky, Ricky Holden on the wing, on the wing.

Favourite current member?

Warney (and Lee Nobes)

Where will we finish?

It's a tight division so we can't allow ourselves to have any slipups, but if the team stays fit, we can rule this division....1st

Biggest rivals

Historically got to be City. Otherwise Tranmere. I'm surprised that so many people don't think we are rivals. Eversince they knocked us out of the FA cup and Aldo stamped on Fleming, there has been a bit of something between us. Also we have been pretty much been in the same division as them for the past 12 years.

And Finally, You became a millionaire, Oldham were available to purchase, what would you do to make our club Secure for the future?

I think the future security of Latics needs more than a couple of peoples Millions. If I had TTA's money then I would probably be glad to keep the club running as long as possible. Personally I think changes need to be made to the game. Take it out of the hands of the millionaires and give it back to the fans. Political pressure is needed in order to make football more competitive. A fairer spread of TV money and a system similar to what they have in the US in regards to youth team players could be interesting. Get Rooney down the dale.

Haha. She lives just up the road. I was friends with her sister at school cos she was in my year. They still live there. Saw Sarah just before Christmas.

Small world!

Indeed. I actually think I remember seeing her going back to Oldham college, after doing the performing arts course, and changing subject to hair and make up, or something girly like that 8)

Small world indeed.

I suppose you dont know a Tony Dalnas too. I believe he used to live up that way as well. He'll have moved now, seeing as I think he's took up a job in Blackpool.

Hi Buddy..

How can I forget "The Cat" at Primary school with the tennis balls and rolled up socks... :wink:

Saw your dad at scunny but not your bro, but will defo meet up at one of the games..

Your right it is a good buz at the moment both off and on the field..

Name: Ian McAlister

How long a supporter: Since 1989

Favourite Game: When we beat Swindon Town away 2-1 under Brian Talbot. Awesome atmosphere from the fans and the players worked their hardest to all but secure safety.

Favourite Moment: Matt O'Halloran's injury time goal against Rushden

All time great: Definately Andy Ritchie for me although David Eyres comes a very close second.

Favourite Current: So hard to choose at the moment but I'll go for Chris Taylor.

Finish: Champions

Biggest Rival: Blackpool

And Finally, You became a millionaire, Oldham were available to purchase, what would you do to make our club Secure for the future?

Fund an academy system for the youth team and give Tony Philliskirk a contract for life. Build a new stadium at another location in Oldham.

Guest thetramdriver

Name? Steve

Occupation? Tramdriver

Location? Sale

How Long Supporting the Tics? 20 Years or so!

Favourite Game (not the obvious one!)? So many BUT spanking forest 5-0 was pretty good in my eyes!!!

All Time Greatest Player? Rick Holden

Favourite Current Member? Poggy

Where will we finish? CCC

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? We should fear NO-ONE!

And Finally, You became a millionaire, Oldham were available to purchase, what would you do to make our club Secure for the future? Spend Wisely....

Name?

johnny

Occupation?

record and cd dealer on t'internet

Location?

royton-on-sea

How Long Supporting the Tics?

been going since about 6...so 36 years

Favourite Game (not the obvious one!)?

tooooo many! theres been a lot of special ones already but ..this season-forest at home...fave non obvious-southampton away 1990 cup 1/4 final

All Time Greatest Player?

andy ritchie-my young lad is named after joe(royle)and andy

Fave Current Member?

gotta be gregan now...the man oozes class...charlton has made a huge difference too

Where will we finish?

somewhere in the top 6 :wink:

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

blackpool..but i'd like to think its a friendly one

ask the TTAs to build a 10 pin bowling alley within the new stand areas....and help to put cash towards it-open 24 hours 363 days a year...

Name: Stevie Gilroy

How long a supporter: Since 1986

Favourite Game: Beating Walsall 5-3 in August 2004, 4 of us had came down from Edinburgh and bought seats in the sponsors lounge. We drunk the bar of out Vodka before the game started and the sight of the 4 of us banging the suite windows when Latics went 4-3 up will live with me forever! Man City was kinda cool as well.........;-)

Favourite Moment: Scoring the first ever goal in the annual fans fixture at BP. Notched the first and last goal that night in a 7-5 win for the home Blues!

All time greats: Andy Goram & Neil Pointon. Goram was the main reason for getting into Latics, he was in the Scotland squad around 1985-86 and I thought he was the best keeper ever! Being a diehard Hearts fan I was gutted when he signed for the vermin (Hibs). Neil Pointon was a recent favourite due to the committment he showed, watched him playing for both my teams and rarely seen him put a foot wrong! Caught up with him in an Edinburgh bar a few months back - top guy!

Favourite Currents: Gary McDonald, Will Haining & Andy Liddell. The tartan trio.

Finish: Champions - got £25ew at 20s so here's hoping!

Biggest Rival: Tranmere - only been to Prenton once but they really got on my t1ts. Shower of manky kn0b ends.

Building the new stadium in Edinburgh probably wouldn' make us too secure so I'll need to go for a state of the art youth academy with teaching facilites, halls of residence, all the correct food people etc so our young talent were at the club 24/7.

Name? Tom

Occupation? Project management in IT Infrastucture as well as a part time physio for a injury prone striker from down under :D

Location? Reading

How Long Supporting the Tics? 19 long suffering years

Favourite Game (not the obvious one!)? Bolton (a) in the FA Cup run in 1994

All Time Greatest Player? Johnny Shez

Fave Current Member? Richie Wellens

Where will we finish? Having supported Latics for so long now you take nothing for granted. I still reckon top 6

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Trannies. I despise them and always have done since we used to get drawn against them in every single competition....and lose.

Pretty much what the TTA have in mind anyway in regard to hotel complex etc. Also heavily invest in the playing squad. Success will get them ahem 'fickle' fans back through the gates again.