League Tables 12.03.2019

@lookersstandandy top scored in the Premier League with 11 points, which took him into 2nd place, but @Ex_pat still holds on to top spot. All but three players in the division predicted a Latics defeat and, remarkably, 11 of them predicted two opposition goals. The bottom four stay the same but only four points separate three of them.

Pretty low scoring in the Championship, only 5 points being the best by @pjkent and @Runningman. There's no change in the bottom six as @Benja stays top. @youngen once again takes the second automatic promotion place from @yarddog73.

Once again, @south east latic is the best in League 1 with 8 points. The bottom six and top six stay the same, but @Latics and England moves within one point of the play offs. As in the Championship, no attendance points were scored.

Premier League

j8wppxJ.jpg?1

qQAY6ZM.jpg?1

Championship

vHcw3QK.jpg?1

oqSgoBI.jpg?1

League 1

Oz5h77v.jpg?1

HUZBH9u.jpg?1

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Did South East Latic appoint Solskjaer a couple of months ago? 

Haha whilst my recent form has been similar to Solskjaer, it would be harsh to consider my form before that to be Mourinho... I’ve been third for most of the way. Whoever misses out between yourself, Maddog and me will be very hard done by 

5 hours ago, south east latic said:

Haha whilst my recent form has been similar to Solskjaer, it would be harsh to consider my form before that to be Mourinho... I’ve been third for most of the way. Whoever misses out between yourself, Maddog and me will be very hard done by 

Twas me and you up there until @Dave_Og decided to crash the party. I can say for certain that I’ve got a lot of my points from attendances. They’re not going to be as easy to predict for the rest of the season after today’s news 🙄