32 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I wasn't going again this season again anyway, only saving grace is I wasn't mugged off for the season ticket money which I was just about to part with.

CHEERS ABDALLAH - YOU CUNT. 

This should be the new club logo

Am I missing something ?much as I am not impressed with AL , which I am not , If he leaves in a  huff at our protests who will pay the staff /players etc i.e will the club continue to exist or is there a mystery investor out there I am not aware of ?

2 hours ago, Wardie said:

Have you seen the price of those things??
I'll just nick the wife's.

Seriously, though, something along those lines would work a treat.
How about every fan wears a clown mask?

Powerful cheap and unique. 

Tennis balls has been done, no coverage for that. 

Scarves is good because they were his "gift" powerful symbol, but doubt many will reach thr pitch. 

16 minutes ago, rossy52 said:

Am I missing something ?much as I am not impressed with AL , which I am not , If he leaves in a  huff at our protests who will pay the staff /players etc i.e will the club continue to exist or is there a mystery investor out there I am not aware of ?

It will go into administration we will be docked pointd then we will find a buyer.

We are ready to go nuclear now the clown has to go.

Dear all

There are many suggestions out there and until we get the time to unite them all, especially with a match only two days away...

Trust Oldham have decided to support the Stand for latics campaign

We have posted details on another thread 

cheers

58 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

It will go into administration we will be docked pointd then we will find a buyer.

We are ready to go nuclear now the clown has to go.

Is it beyond the realms of possibility?

Just now, Latics and England said:

It's not possible to answer that without knowing why he came in the first place.

Whatever the reason it won't have been to lose lots of money. It's clear his plan has gone badly wrong. Unless he says he wants out he needs pushing out, with our highly paid sporting director.

9 minutes ago, Clifford said:

Financial protest can be the only thing that will affect AL. We aren't high profile enough to get media pressure. If he's a few grand down a week he'll feel that. Why would he stay? 

True. But if you've renewed your season ticket already, you're not going to affect him much for over a year. 

Just now, singe said:

True. But if you've renewed your season ticket already, you're not going to affect him much for over a year. 

True but removing all match day revenue will hurt him. Not contributing to club funds via site clicks, club shop etc will all be part of it. The Blackpool fans did it very well. 

Wont be many renewed yet as many know it was a gamble.

10 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

Who we have as next Manager has become an irrelevance

Absolutely. 

And that very fact reveals - or confirms - our plight. 

AL’s a shyster. And the club is in utter turmoil. 

The supporters have been screwed. And I hate to see this happen to such a great bunch of people. 

• Like 2

Perhaps the reason for the ‘very early bird’ ST offer is now apparent....maybe the Scholes appointment was an attempt to get more money in quickly on the back of it.

I would rather us fold and do a Wimbledon than the club remain in the hands of this complete twat.

What does a protest get us, other than letting some people vent some anger and cost the club money, particularly if the anger boils over and you get games delayed or abandoned due to action.

Costing the club money that could be spent on the infrastructure of the club or the playing staff.

The best way to protest is don't bother turning up or stand outside as a protest during the game.

At the end of the day Scholes knew the playing squad he was taking on, and knew he was doing so at the end of the January transfer window when he cannot make any recruitment changes.

I suspect Scholes found it genuinely hard work, on training pitches that aren't up to scratch, has bottled it and shown a lack of patience in my eyes.

At least take the club through to the Summer, then leave.

As he has resigned rather than being sacked we might get some actual information on the goings on behind the scenes.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, singe said:

Powerful cheap and unique. 

Tennis balls has been done, no coverage for that. 

Scarves is good because they were his "gift" powerful symbol, but doubt many will reach thr pitch. 

Good point Singe - so rather than trying to lob scarves on to the pitch, which will in any case antagonise the stewards, just drop them on the seats/floor and walk out.