Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 9/17/2019 at 12:04 AM, Bristolatic said:

Good luck Billy. You've been a credit to the club. They should be sorry to lose you.

Fucking joke of a club. Didn’t even get a fee for him while under contract. Suppose we’ll get some frog cunt in now, but who will be responsible for actually handing the ticket to the customer? 

 

Fuck me there’s some real sad cunts on here. Billy is a young lad looking to better himself (I imagine). He done an admirable job from what I’ve seen.  I wish him all the best. 

More fuss on here thoughfrom some than there was when Big Joe left. 

 

FFS

 

edit: just quoted you Bristol not aimed at you in particular (however if the cat fits 😳🤣)

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spoken to United and they’ve advised I’m fine, spoken to some people with a lot of Media experience and they’ve said I’m fine also. Went through my social media code of conduct with a fine tooth comb

Mark is somebody the club will sorely miss to be honest, he was full of integrity and one of the most hard working individuals I’ve ever come across. He had so much time for all the footballers and gi

Surprised she wasn't made to train with the filing clerks

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Fucking joke of a club. Didn’t even get a fee for him while under contract. Suppose we’ll get some frog cunt in now, but who will be responsible for actually handing the ticket to the customer? 

 

Fuck me there’s some real sad cunts on here. Billy is a young lad looking to better himself (I imagine). He done an admirable job from what I’ve seen.  I wish him all the best. 

More fuss on here thoughfrom some than there was when Big Joe left. 

 

FFS

 

edit: just quoted you Bristol not aimed at you in particular (however if the cat fits 😳🤣)

Its just a symptom of the way the club is. Billy is the only person at the club that many have any empathy with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

Its just a symptom of the way the club is. Billy is the only person at the club that many have any empathy with.

Everything is just presumed here. Then it’s drummed into everyone as fact. I want things to get better. There’s some whining fuckers on here who act like they don’t. There’s saddos on here just all the time actively LOOKING for negatives. 

 

Im not an AL apologist or bum boy. I actually think he’s been useless and comes across as a creepy bastard. I’d still love it if he turned it around though. 

Some posters on here actually trying indoctrination IMO. You don’t  need to we all know he’s rubbish and would prefer a billionaire who’s whiter than white ( and I’m not talking race)It’s not gonna happen though so we have to HOPE !!! 

 

 

Again... FFS

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Fucking joke of a club. Didn’t even get a fee for him while under contract. Suppose we’ll get some frog cunt in now, but who will be responsible for actually handing the ticket to the customer? 

 

Fuck me there’s some real sad cunts on here. Billy is a young lad looking to better himself (I imagine). He done an admirable job from what I’ve seen.  I wish him all the best. 

More fuss on here thoughfrom some than there was when Big Joe left. 

 

FFS

 

edit: just quoted you Bristol not aimed at you in particular (however if the cat fits 😳🤣)

I haven't got a cat. A cap, on the other hand ... :chubb:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Football Operations

Administration: Sue Bowskill
Finance: Shahed Alam
Ticket Office Manager (Supporter Services): Billy Thompson

 

Finance moved from Tanvir Alam to Shahed Alam. The mooted Finance Director. Shahed Alam lists himself as a Director of ATS Accountancy, but is not registered as a Director at Companies House. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, singe said:
Football Operations

Administration: Sue Bowskill
Finance: Shahed Alam
Ticket Office Manager (Supporter Services): Billy Thompson

 

Finance moved from Tanvir Alam to Shahed Alam. The mooted Finance Director. Shahed Alam lists himself as a Director of ATS Accountancy, but is not registered as a Director at Companies House. 

Director can be a title as well as an official position. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Everything is just presumed here. Then it’s drummed into everyone as fact. I want things to get better. There’s some whining fuckers on here who act like they don’t. There’s saddos on here just all the time actively LOOKING for negatives. 

 

Im not an AL apologist or bum boy. I actually think he’s been useless and comes across as a creepy bastard. I’d still love it if he turned it around though. 

Some posters on here actually trying indoctrination IMO. You don’t  need to we all know he’s rubbish and would prefer a billionaire who’s whiter than white ( and I’m not talking race)It’s not gonna happen though so we have to HOPE !!! 

 

 

Again... FFS

AL OUT! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Director can be a title as well as an official position. 

I'm sure it is in practice this case. In the official opening of their new place in Royton, with Jim McMahon he is titled as owner. But at Companies House Mohammed Shahedul Alam is listed as Director  with a date of birth of July 1979 is listed as Director from May 201 to Dec 2014, but Mohammed Alam DOB Jul 1983 is listed as Director with more than 75% share ownership appointed on the same day.
Was trying to unravel. Looks like Mohammed Alam is Tanvir Alam, I estimate he was born 1983 going off his Linked in is the principle Shareholder. Tanvir Alam is very accomplished at Maths.

Edited by singe
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, singe said:

I'm sure it is in practice this case. In the official opening of their new place in Royton, with Jim McMahon he is titled as owner. But at Companies House Mohammed Shahedul Alam is listed as Director  with a date of birth of July 1979 is listed as Director from May 201 to Dec 2014, but Mohammed Alam DOB Jul 1983 is listed as Director with more than 75% share ownership appointed on the same day.
Was trying to unravel. Looks like Mohammed Alam is Tanvir Alam, I estimate he was born 1983 going off his Linked in is the principle Shareholder. Tanvir Alam is very accomplished at Maths.

 

Blatant nepotism in recruitment at ATS Accountancy.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

James Clayton departs as Physiotherapist, replaced by Harry McNally.

 

Club Officials

Owner: Abdallah Lemsagam
Sporting Director: Mohamed Lemsagam

Directors: Abdallah Lemsagam, Mohamed Lemsagam, Barry Owen, Adam Morallee, Darren Ratcliffe (Trust Oldham) & Richard Bowden.

Managing Director: Natalie Atkinson
Club Secretary & Safeguarding: Mark Sheridan
Safety Officer: Steve Clarke
Honorary Medical Officers: Dr Rob Beardsell & Dr Jim Weems
Club Chaplain: Rev John Simmons
Supporter Liaison Officer: Mark Lund
Disability Liaison Officer: TBA
Inclusion Supporter Liaison Officer: Abul Khayr (OACT)

 

Professional Staff

Head Coach: Dino Maamria
Assistant: TBC
Goalkeeping Coach: Greg Hartley
Head Physiotherapist: Stuart Irwin
Strength & Conditioning Coach: Stuart Vance
Analyst: Dylan Mistry
Kit Manager: Dean Pickering Snr

 

Academy Staff

Head of Academy: Paul Murray
Youth Team Manager: Danny Cadamarteri
Head of Coaching: Conor Marlin
Youth Development Phase Coach: Craig Large
Strength & Conditioning Coach: Callum Jackson
Physiotherapist: Harry McNally
Head of Recruitment: Paul Ogden
Academy Administrator: Graham Yates

 

Commercial

Head of Commercial: Pat Cluskey
Commercial Assistant: Ashleigh Poxon

 

Media

Head of Media & Communications: Michael Brown
Media Assistant: Dominic Shaw
Matchday Press Officer: Roy Butterworth
Club Photographer: Eddie Garvey
Design: Josh Coleman

 

Football Operations

Administration: Sue Bowskill
Finance: Shahed Alam
Ticket Office Manager (Supporter Services): Billy Thompson

 

Ground Staff

Head Groundsman: Paul Flynn
Grounds Assistants: Warren Caine & Daniel Doherty
Apprentice Grounds Assistant: Dean Pickering Jnr

Maintenence: Jason Pheasey
Cleaning Operatives: Andrew Ingham, Cecilia Taylor, Julie Hilton & Chris Rimmer
Laundry: Rose Stewart

 

Oldham Athletic Community Trust (OACT)

Community Manager: Martin Vose
Operations & Safeguarding Manager: Wendy Noble

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Strength & Conditioning Coach Stuart Voce departs, as does Analyst Dylan Mistry. Billy's departure from the ticket office not yet confirmed.

Departments

Club Officials

Owner: Abdallah Lemsagam
Sporting Director: Mohamed Lemsagam

Directors: Abdallah Lemsagam, Mohamed Lemsagam, Barry Owen, Adam Morallee, Darren Ratcliffe (Trust Oldham) & Richard Bowden.

Managing Director: Natalie Atkinson
Club Secretary & Safeguarding: Mark Sheridan
Safety Officer: Steve Clarke
Honorary Medical Officers: Dr Rob Beardsell & Dr Jim Weems
Club Chaplain: Rev John Simmons
Supporter Liaison Officer: Mark Lund
Disability Liaison Officer: TBA
Inclusion Supporter Liaison Officer: Abul Khayr (OACT)

 

Professional Staff

Head Coach: Dino Maamria
Assistant: TBC
Goalkeeping Coach: Greg Hartley
Head Physiotherapist: Stuart Irwin
Strength & Conditioning Coach: TBC
Analyst: TBC
Kit Manager: Dean Pickering Snr

 

Academy Staff

Head of Academy: Paul Murray
Youth Team Manager: Danny Cadamarteri
Head of Coaching: Conor Marlin
Youth Development Phase Coach: Craig Large
Strength & Conditioning Coach: Callum Jackson
Physiotherapist: Harry McNally
Head of Recruitment: Paul Ogden
Academy Administrator: Graham Yates

 

Commercial

Head of Commercial: Pat Cluskey
Commercial Assistant: Ashleigh Poxon

Media

Head of Media & Communications: Michael Brown
Media Assistant: Dominic Shaw
Matchday Press Officer: Roy Butterworth
Club Photographer: Eddie Garvey
Design: Josh Coleman
Videography: Store 57 Productions

 

Football Operations

Administration: Sue Bowskill
Finance: Shahed Alam
Ticket Office Manager (Supporter Services): Billy Thompson

 

Ground Staff

Head Groundsman: Paul Flynn
Grounds Assistants: Warren Caine & Daniel Doherty
Apprentice Grounds Assistant: Dean Pickering Jnr

Maintenence: Jason Pheasey
Cleaning Operatives: Andrew Ingham, Cecilia Taylor, Julie Hilton & Chris Rimmer
Laundry: Rose Stewart

 

Oldham Athletic Community Trust (OACT)

Community Manager: Martin Vose
Operations & Safeguarding Manager: Wendy Noble

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is more or less confirmed that Billy has left, by the reduced hours that the ticket office is open because of staff changes. I suspect they haven't been able to replace him yet, and the ticket office is being run by existing staff. I see problems ahead!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, al_bro said:

It is more or less confirmed that Billy has left, by the reduced hours that the ticket office is open because of staff changes. I suspect they haven't been able to replace him yet, and the ticket office is being run by existing staff. I see problems ahead!!!

 

Handed in my notice a while ago, my last day is on Friday :)
 

The club has found a replacement for me, but the club have decided to make the Ticket Office part time and my replacement will be part time also. She has plenty of experience working in a Ticket Office

Edited by OAFCBilly
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

 

Handed in my notice a while ago, my last day is on Friday :)
 

The club has found a replacement for me, but the club have decided to make the Ticket Office part time and my replacement will be part time also. She has plenty of experience working in a Ticket Office

Thanks for that Billy. Hope you enjoy life at Man U.

 

The ticket office only opening 3 afternoons a week and 11-3 on Saturday, seems crazy to me. I know quite a bit of the time there is no-one at the window, but there are plenty of other things need doing as you will know. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2019 at 10:41 AM, Bristolatic said:

Does this regime actually care about anything fan based?

yep the money in your pocket and how they can relieve you of it for the least effort 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Thanks for that Billy. Hope you enjoy life at Man U.

 

The ticket office only opening 3 afternoons a week and 11-3 on Saturday, seems crazy to me. I know quite a bit of the time there is no-one at the window, but there are plenty of other things need doing as you will know. 

 

Cheers 👍

 

Yeah I guess the club will just have to see how it goes...

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

 

Handed in my notice a while ago, my last day is on Friday :)
 

The club has found a replacement for me, but the club have decided to make the Ticket Office part time and my replacement will be part time also. She has plenty of experience working in a Ticket Office

But did we pay a transfer fee...!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, al_bro said:

It is more or less confirmed that Billy has left, by the reduced hours that the ticket office is open because of staff changes. I suspect they haven't been able to replace him yet, and the ticket office is being run by existing staff. I see problems ahead!!!

Sorry, meant on the Contact Us page rather than that it had actually happened, which I  though we all new from Billy's posts. Which he's calrified. Does seem mad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OAFCBilly said:

 

Haha! Someone said that I'm doing the Denis Irwin

 

Started at Leeds, went to Oldham, now United... 

And nearly as valuable!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

It's hard to imagine how selling tickets to see this rabble could be a full time job

 

Especially when you consider the amount of spare seats we have at home and in 2019 if you want to buy tickets in advance you can use the internet or the phone if you are old school. No surprise the role has gone part time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...