and Staff.

9 minutes ago, singe said:

Billy speaking out really hits home, and adds weight to what we have already heard about the running of the club. A damning indictment as you are likely to see from one of the good guys.. Cheers for the honesty Billy, 

Finally a former staff member who has the balls to say what’s happening and exactly what he thinks! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dave_Og said:

Come on @Frankies6 and anyone else.  Defend that.

read my last comment i put on .. How can you defend that ?? it was worse than Sunday league? .. I would dock their wages and give them to a homeless shelter, Rip Zeus contract and clear him off, he has cost us at least 6 goals over christmas.. worse than poor today all of them.. And Dino needs to buck his ideas up, not good enough from him either.. 

2 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

read my last comment i put on .. How can you defend that ?? it was worse than Sunday league? .. I would dock their wages and give them to a homeless shelter, Rip Zeus contract and clear him off, he has cost us at least 6 goals over christmas.. worse than poor today all of them.. And Dino needs to buck his ideas up, not good enough from him either.. 

Not the game, the views of a respected recent ex-employee.

2 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Where do you think should be done about Mo Lemsagam?

4 minutes ago, singe said:

Many have. Not everyone was listening though. Depends on the individuals circumstances though, many couldn't afford to.

Which others have with any detail and substance? Happy to be wrong I just know a lot have said little on sackings etc...

Billy 's comments carry more weight by virtue of the fact that he jumped ( after being widely praised for his work), rather than being pushed. So they can't use  the "sacked employee with an axe to grind" argument to discredit him.

Well done for speaking out!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, bozman said:

Billy 's comments carry more weight by virtue of the fact that he jumped ( after being widely praised for his work), rather than being pushed. So they can't use  the "sacked employee with an axe to grind" argument to discredit him.

Well done for speaking out!

Agreed. I'm concerned as well that he's implying that McCann is off this month. That would be a disaster as his presence today might have salvaged something from the trainwreck.

• Like 1

Nice of him to out Barry Owen as a cunt as well, not that we didn't know already - just waiting for Whittles to log on and accuse him of not being a fan.

If what Billy posted doesn't persuade you to take a stand against these fuckwits then nothing will, I will continue (as much as it pains me) to boycott BP, one day I know I can walk back into the place with a clear conscious knowing I did my bit to get rid of the scum killing our club, this man isn't for changing and I will not part with another penny whilst this regime is at the helm, I was ridiculed for having the temerity to suggest we smoke these fuckers out and at the time it probably did seem a very militant approach but that is what is required here, poisonous is probably the best way to describe it and the club is dying a slow death, we need change and quickly.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, super_blue said:

Which others have with any detail and substance? Happy to be wrong I just know a lot have said little on sackings etc...

Jack Byrne

Anthony Gerrard

Paul Scholes

Natalie Seaton
Pete Wild , though others granted

Neil Joy

Simon Brooke

Simon Wood

Paul Whitehead
Craig Davies
Eden Creative

A few anonymously trough Mike Keegan.

That's just of the top of my head.

25 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Nice of him to out Barry Owen as a cunt as well, not that we didn't know already - just waiting for Whittles to log on and accuse him of not being a fan.

If what Billy posted doesn't persuade you to take a stand against these fuckwits then nothing will, I will continue (as much as it pains me) to boycott BP, one day I know I can walk back into the place with a clear conscious knowing I did my bit to get rid of the scum killing our club, this man isn't for changing and I will not part with another penny whilst this regime is at the helm, I was ridiculed for having the temerity to suggest we smoke these fuckers out and at the time it probably did seem a very militant approach but that is what is required here, poisonous is probably the best way to describe it and the club is dying a slow death, we need change and quickly.

For a long time now it has felt like death by a thousand cuts, this time it feels like the executioner has a glint in his eye. 

6 minutes ago, singe said:

Jack Byrne

Anthony Gerrard

Paul Scholes

Natalie Seaton

Neil Joy

Simon Brooke

Simon Wood

Paul Whitehead
Craig Davies
Eden Creative

Pete Wild wasnt through others listen to what he said on the all things Latics podcast he basically said he turned it down because he couldn't work under Mo.

• Like 1

Well said, Billy. You gained so much respect on here for the way you dealt with every situation. You were a real credit to OAFC and yourself, so for you to come out with this says all there is to know about the toxic regime that runs from the top of the club we all love.

It breaks my heart to see what these charlatans and dim wits (I'm trying to be polite) have done to the love I have for Latics. The sooner they sod off, the better for everyone.

I never thought I'd ever say this, but if we got relegated (and I don't believe we will), but with a new and genuine owner at the helm, I could just about stomach that. Anything is better than seeing the club being slowly but surely having the life strangled out of it.

Edited by Bristolatic

1 hour ago, super_blue said:

Which others have with any detail and substance? Happy to be wrong I just know a lot have said little on sackings 

Obviously when there is litigation involved you don't go publishing information on OWTB and Twitter. 

I am surprised that with all the bits of information put into the public domain that you ae still looking for more substance and detail.Wake up and see what is happening to your club.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

Obviously when there is litigation involved you don't go publishing information on OWTB and Twitter. 

I am surprised that with all the bits of information put into the public domain that you ae still looking for more substance and detail.Wake up and see what is happening to your club.

I’m awake and not looking for more substance...I was just asking as I have seen cryptic tweets from those above etc but the details Billy listed have been few and far between. I believe everything Billy has said and the place is on its arse. I want more to step up like him and bring the clowns down! 

37 minutes ago, singe said:

Jack Byrne

Anthony Gerrard

Paul Scholes

Natalie Seaton

Neil Joy

Simon Brooke

Simon Wood

Paul Whitehead
Craig Davies
Eden Creative

Billy has said more than any of these in my Opinion. A lot of leading tweets and statements without specifics from most. 

I’m not defending AL or the clowns running the club as it is I just admire Billy for coming out with specifics and wish more would that’s all. 

Edited by super_blue
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, super_blue said:

Billy has said more than any of these in my Opinion. A lot of leading tweets and statements without specifics from most. 

I’m not defending AL or the clowns running the club as it is I just admire Billy for coming out with specifics and wish more would that’s all. 

If you read it, Billy hasn't said a huge amount. Nothing new or that we didn't know already, he's just reaffirming what we know. (And I for one am very grateful, and appreciate the brave step) He's just done it in consecutive tweets. But as Bozman said, he walked so carries more weight. People have been saying the same and RT'd just as much.

ML poor  Sporting Director. Check

Players not good enough. Check

AL, ML & BO are not pleasant people to work with. Check

The Terrible Trio don't care about the the club/fans. Check
Loads more to day, but don't want legal trouble/banned. Check

Here it is.

It says it all about the ignorance and sheer inexperience that ML has when it comes to English football that as our Sporting Director he genuinely thinks that these sub standard (that’s being kind) players he’s signed are good enough to cut it in this league. #oafc 

Maouche, Sylla, Fage, Branger, De La Paz, Desire, Missilou etc might be flashy on the training pitch and have shown something in parts but none of them anywhere near good enough or consistent enough for League Two. Don’t get me started on the pointless signings of Kokos... #oafc 

Gonzales, Dolan, Smith Brown, Zabret, Adams, Sefil, Vera etc. The recruitment has been that bad that Dino has had to sign 30+ year old free agents, and says it all about how bad the squad is that one of them is our best player who will 100% leave us this month. #oafc 

If I’d been as poor in my job as Ticket Office Manager as ML has been as SD, we all know what would have happened. Simply being related to the owner shouldn’t allow him to continue in the position he’s in where he has so much influence & clearly has no idea what he’s doing. #oafc 

I get the family loyalty AL feels towards his brother & why he wants to keep him around, but ML should be moved into a figurehead role of chief scout or something. He should have no influence regarding the first team nor anything to do with the day to day running of #oafc

Say what you want about Frankie Bunn as a manager but the players we signed under him thanks to his contacts in the game were far better than what we have this season. Obviously he got some signings wrong but he had one transfer window. ML has had numerous... #oafc 

Not one of his signings has been successful, and they’ve had more than enough time. I’m willing to give Dino more time because he’s inherited these players and he’s not yet been able to bring his own players in... but we’ll see. #oafc 

Every Latics fan should support @pushtheboundary. AL, ML & BO are awful, inexperienced, unintelligent, harsh and unkind people. In my experience those kind of people are only gonna take us down... which is exactly what they are doing. Time for ALL fans to come together... #oafc 

And do something about it. The disdain the hierarchy feel towards the lifeblood of the club is revolting, and deserves more action. I genuinely think the only thing that will make them listen is by all fans seriously boycotting games until real change happens. #oafc 

Rant over. Could come back to bite my in the arse but it’s the club I’ve supported for years and I can’t just not say my piece. Loads more I wanted to say but I’d definitely get in some kind of legal trouble. I won’t be going to another game whilst they’re in charge and #oafc 

I was given a free Season Ticket as a parting “gift”. Don’t care if they cancel it and I don’t care if they ban me from the ground like they have others, I won’t step one foot in that place whilst those charlatans are there because it’s not the club I support anymore. #oafc 

3 hours ago, RobinsDuckEgg said:

Agreed. I'm concerned as well that he's implying that McCann is off this month. That would be a disaster as his presence today might have salvaged something from the trainwreck.

I’m just speculating on that front, I don’t know anything and I’m not ITK, just think he’s too good for us and he’ll get better offers elsewhere

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

I’m just speculating on that front, I don’t know anything and I’m not ITK, just think he’s too good for us and he’ll get better offers elsewhere

Cheers for putting your neck on the block Billy. Brave move.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Can I ask, are you a lifelong fan Billy or did you start to work for the club and develop a love for the club ? Just interested. Won’t think any less of you (unless you’re a red 😩) Hope you are enjoying your new job btw.