and Staff.

3 minutes ago, super_blue said:

From my understanding Natalie went above and beyond during lockdown as the only staff member kept fully employed. AL is clearly intimidated by her and her ability to guide the ship in the right direction.

That was my thinking - she responded to my emails professionally and courteously.  If we thought communication from the club was lacking before it will now be ten times worse

• Like 1

When appointed by Latics last year, it was revealed that Ms Atkinson was to get to work with the off-field team in establishing an efficient structure for the workforce, whilst also working closely with the club’s community trust to deliver the vision and help improve the club’s image in the local area.

I wonder if she has been sacked for failing to improve the club's image. I would say that is an impossible task.

4 minutes ago, al_bro said:

When appointed by Latics last year, it was revealed that Ms Atkinson was to get to work with the off-field team in establishing an efficient structure for the workforce, whilst also working closely with the club’s community trust to deliver the vision and help improve the club’s image in the local area.

I wonder if she has been sacked for failing to improve the club's image. I would say that is an impossible task.

You'd imagine its more likely a cost cutting exercise.  Since when has the club ever given a shit about it's image.

3 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Reads like a good appointment

Time will tell 

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2020/september/09092020-ceo-appointment/

Desperate news this, my partner is a staunch Bury FC fan and word is not very good. 

He was seemingly unaware of all the shit that was going on at Bury FC under Stewart Day, yet he was CEO ! 

Was part of a regime that wanted to charge fans £15 to meet the manager when Lee Clark was manager there, £30 if you wanted to meet him on an individual basis.......

part of a shoddy regime "The Bury Revolution"  that ultimately led to the demise of that club by trying to be "Billy Big Bollox!" 

11 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

Desperate news this, my partner is a staunch Bury FC fan and word is not very good. 

He was seemingly unaware of all the shit that was going on at Bury FC under Stewart Day, yet he was CEO ! 

Sometimes my sarcasm doesnt always travel as well as intended

I remembered his name from Bury FC and thought f>#k 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Sometimes my sarcasm doesnt always travel as well as intended

I remembered his name from Bury FC and thought f>#k 

Sorry tGWB, I am devastated 

Bad enough that club start the sacking race again - no idea if NA was any good or not but was she guilty of gross misconduct to warrant sacking? Another industrial tribunal on way methinks

Then to appoint the ex-Bury MD who was in situ when that club was being run abysmally and thought that Steve Dale was the right man to take them forward?  My heart hurts it really does  

1 minute ago, unsworth blue said:

Sorry tGWB, I am devastated 

Bad enough that club start the sacking race again - no idea if NA was any good or not but was she guilty of gross misconduct to warrant sacking? Another industrial tribunal on way methinks

Then to appoint the ex-Bury MD who was in situ when that club was being run abysmally and thought that Steve Dale was the right man to take them forward?  My heart hurts it really does  

In post less  than 2 years so very little in the way of employment rights?