Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 5/17/2019 at 9:14 AM, singe said:

Just thinking of the turnover of staff since the owner essentially took over, a quick tot up show below. Have lost count, likely to be more than this, and I've not include the Trust Directors.
Although some positions have remained with the same person, the numbers of new staff mean 100% turnover.
 

  Left  
Chief Exec 1  
Club Secretary
1  
Safeguarding Officer 1  
Supporter Liaison Officer 1* reappointed
Disability Liaison Officer 1  
Inclusion Supporter Liaison Officer 1  
     
PROFESSIONAL STAFF    
Head Coach (& Manager) 4  
Assistant/1st team coach 2  
Goalkeeping Coach 2  
Analyst 1  
Kit Manager 1  
     
ACADEMY STAFF    
Academy Manager 2  
Head of Coaching 1  
Strength & Conditioning Coach 1 Senior Therapist job change?
Academy Secretary 3 Some job title changes
     
COMMERCIAL    
Head of Commercial 3  
Commercial Assistant 1  
     
MEDIA    
Head of Media & Communications 2  
Club Photographers 1  
     
FOOTBALL OPERATIONS    
Administration 2  
Accounts 1  
     
GROUNDSTAFF    
Head Groundsman 1  
Cleaning Operatives 1  
     
     
No Change    
Safety Officer
Health & Safety Consultant 
 Hon Medical Officers
 Club Chaplain
 Head Physiotherapist
Foundation Phase Coach
Head of Coach Development (Academy)
Head of Recruitment (Academy
Media Assistant
Matchday Press Officer
Design
Ticket Office Manager (Supporter Services)
Grounds Assistants
Apprentice Grounds Assistant
Maintenance Operative
   


 

 

 

 

But Abdallah is putting the foundations in place. Did you not read the minutes from the secret meeting? Tut.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spoken to United and they’ve advised I’m fine, spoken to some people with a lot of Media experience and they’ve said I’m fine also. Went through my social media code of conduct with a fine tooth comb

Mark is somebody the club will sorely miss to be honest, he was full of integrity and one of the most hard working individuals I’ve ever come across. He had so much time for all the footballers and gi

Surprised she wasn't made to train with the filing clerks

Posted Images

On 5/17/2019 at 9:14 AM, singe said:

Just thinking of the turnover of staff since the owner essentially took over, a quick tot up show below. Have lost count, likely to be more than this, and I've not include the Trust Directors.
Although some positions have remained with the same person, the numbers of new staff mean 100% turnover.
 

  Left  
Chief Exec 1  
Club Secretary
1  
Safeguarding Officer 1  
Supporter Liaison Officer 1* reappointed
Disability Liaison Officer 1  
Inclusion Supporter Liaison Officer 1  
     
PROFESSIONAL STAFF    
Head Coach (& Manager) 4  
Assistant/1st team coach 2  
Goalkeeping Coach 2  
Analyst 1  
Kit Manager 1  
     
ACADEMY STAFF    
Academy Manager 2  
Head of Coaching 1  
Strength & Conditioning Coach 1 Senior Therapist job change?
Academy Secretary 3 Some job title changes
     
COMMERCIAL    
Head of Commercial 3  
Commercial Assistant 1  
     
MEDIA    
Head of Media & Communications 2  
Club Photographers 1  
     
FOOTBALL OPERATIONS    
Administration 2  
Accounts 1  
     
GROUNDSTAFF    
Head Groundsman 1  
Cleaning Operatives 1  
     
     
No Change    
Safety Officer
Health & Safety Consultant 
 Hon Medical Officers
 Club Chaplain
 Head Physiotherapist
Foundation Phase Coach
Head of Coach Development (Academy)
Head of Recruitment (Academy
Media Assistant
Matchday Press Officer
Design
Ticket Office Manager (Supporter Services)
Grounds Assistants
Apprentice Grounds Assistant
Maintenance Operative
   


 

 

 

2 chief accountants have left under AL's tenure. 

 

The first didn't last very long after AL arrived. I think she may have took the blame for the 'hidden' debts AL likes to mention. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

2 chief accountants have left under AL's tenure. 

 

The first didn't last very long after AL arrived. I think she may have took the blame for the 'hidden' debts AL likes to mention. 

 

‘Chief’ accountants?  Why on earth do the club employ senior accountants?  We need book keepers, doing daily entries at the most.  An external FD and auditor would suffice. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

 

‘Chief’ accountants?  Why on earth do the club employ senior accountants?  We need book keepers, doing daily entries at the most.  An external FD and auditor would suffice. 

It's a job title. Some people love' em

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2019 at 9:14 AM, singe said:

Just thinking of the turnover of staff since the owner essentially took over, a quick tot up show below. Have lost count, likely to be more than this, and I've not include the Trust Directors.
Although some positions have remained with the same person, the numbers of new staff mean 100% turnover.
 

  Left  
Chief Exec 1  
Club Secretary
1  
Safeguarding Officer 1  
Supporter Liaison Officer 1* reappointed
Disability Liaison Officer 1  
Inclusion Supporter Liaison Officer 1  
     
PROFESSIONAL STAFF    
Head Coach (& Manager) 4  
Assistant/1st team coach 2  
Goalkeeping Coach 2  
Analyst 1  
Kit Manager 1  
     
ACADEMY STAFF    
Academy Manager 2  
Head of Coaching 1  
Strength & Conditioning Coach 1 Senior Therapist job change?
Academy Secretary 3 Some job title changes
     
COMMERCIAL    
Head of Commercial 3  
Commercial Assistant 1  
     
MEDIA    
Head of Media & Communications 2  
Club Photographers 1  
     
FOOTBALL OPERATIONS    
Administration 2  
Accounts 1  
     
GROUNDSTAFF    
Head Groundsman 1  
Cleaning Operatives 1  
     
     
No Change    
Safety Officer
Health & Safety Consultant 
 Hon Medical Officers
 Club Chaplain
 Head Physiotherapist
Foundation Phase Coach
Head of Coach Development (Academy)
Head of Recruitment (Academy
Media Assistant
Matchday Press Officer
Design
Ticket Office Manager (Supporter Services)
Grounds Assistants
Apprentice Grounds Assistant
Maintenance Operative
   


 

 

 

 

Is anybody up for crowdfunding Singe to get out more? :grin:

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

 

Is anybody up for crowdfunding Singe to get out more? :grin:

 

 

 

There will be hell to play if the club chaplain is fired.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kowenicki said:

 

‘Chief’ accountants?  Why on earth do the club employ senior accountants?  We need book keepers, doing daily entries at the most.  An external FD and auditor would suffice. 

Well I doubt the ones we employed since Neil Joy moved to Chief Executive were all that senior. 

 

The Chief bit isn't true anyway. The one AL sacked very quickly was actually the Company Accountant. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/may/20052019-board-of-directors/

 

Oldham Athletic can now announce the following appointments to the Board of Directors with immediate effect.

Owner & Director - Abdallah Lemsagam
Sporting Director - Mohamed Lemsagam
Non-Executive Director - Barry Owen
Non-Executive Director - Adam Morallee
Non-Executive Director - Darren Ratcliffe (Trust Oldham)*
 
A further Non-Executive Director to also represent the fans will be appointed and announced in due course.
 
*Subject to the passing of the fit-and-proper-persons test.

 

 

"further Non-Exec Director" = Birkett? :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/may/20052019-board-of-directors/

 

Oldham Athletic can now announce the following appointments to the Board of Directors with immediate effect.

Owner & Director - Abdallah Lemsagam
Sporting Director - Mohamed Lemsagam
Non-Executive Director - Barry Owen
Non-Executive Director - Adam Morallee
Non-Executive Director - Darren Ratcliffe (Trust Oldham)*
 
A further Non-Executive Director to also represent the fans will be appointed and announced in due course.
 
*Subject to the passing of the fit-and-proper-persons test.

 

 

"further Non-Exec Director" = Birkett? :D

What a fucking shambles, suspect the Trust will pipe down now, now that their nominee has been recognised.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/may/20052019-board-of-directors/

 

Oldham Athletic can now announce the following appointments to the Board of Directors with immediate effect.

Owner & Director - Abdallah Lemsagam
Sporting Director - Mohamed Lemsagam
Non-Executive Director - Barry Owen
Non-Executive Director - Adam Morallee
Non-Executive Director - Darren Ratcliffe (Trust Oldham)*
 
A further Non-Executive Director to also represent the fans will be appointed and announced in due course.
 
*Subject to the passing of the fit-and-proper-persons test.

 

 

"further Non-Exec Director" = Birkett? :D

Who is Adam Morellee?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

What a fucking shambles, suspect the Trust will pipe down now, now that their nominee has been recognised.

 

Absolutely, what a fucking joke, it won’t alter fuck all, especially when only one has any clout.

 

This is not a board of directors it’s a complete sham!

 

I sincerely hope the trust display their displeasure but I’m not holding my breath!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Come on lads - let's have your all time favourite Fantasy Boards of Directors....

 

You can even mix them up if you like but only one owner at a time..... 

The Lemsagam's, Bullshit Baz and Turncoat Daz have to be up there...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...