and Staff.

11 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Dormant companies aren't a bad thing in any way shape or form

It could indicate a lack of business prowess in that line of work, especially if there are a unrelated range of interests. Or boredom before going into the next thing.

Or a vehicle for a specific project. 

Or something else. 

Which could affect us. 

I've looked at my post again, and I haven't said they are a certain of anything. 

Edited by singe

24 minutes ago, singe said:

It could indicate a lack of business prowess in that line of work, especially if there are a unrelated range of interests. Or boredom before going into the next thing.

Or a vehicle for a specific project. 

Or something else. 

Which could affect us. 

I've looked at my post again, and I haven't said they are a certain of anything. 

It can mean financially dormant by virtue of being part of a group where all financial activity takes place further up the chain.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

It can mean financially dormant by virtue of being part of a group where all financial activity takes place further up the chain.

Appreciatedand acknowledged Dave, it's not always bad. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, singe said:

More changes.

Eden Creative have gone.
New Accountant.
Henry Francis Administraotor gone.

More Laundry staff then ever! (Obvs some pmay be part time etc)

image.thumb.png.8d845971c82bc87e255e282c9de74d8e.png

I see the goalkeeper coach has left as well. Iversen improved quite a bit when he came in.

2 hours ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

Abdallah HAS to go. He is systematically destroying the club. Gets rid of good people and doesnt appear to be bothered about replacing them. The way he is running the club is a disgrace. He treats people like s**t

He’s also invested the money which has stopped us from going into admin. He’s far from perfect, but he’s keeping us afloat for now 

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

He’s also invested the money which has stopped us from going into admin. He’s far from perfect, but he’s keeping us afloat for now 

I think we need to confirm that he has not converted it into loans or some such debt first. He would not be the first to do that.

11 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Far from perfect is an understatement. People need to open their eyes to what is going on. If fans keep on blindly following then the club will fold. They way he treats people and the club is destructive. And the talk of investment is naive when he isnt paying people he should be

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GravityGrave said:

Is Mick Priest still knocking about !?

He’s on the earlier list as assistant in the Professional staff section.

if the new man brings in his own assistant then possibly he could take the academy head role?