Trust Letter to AL

8 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Think he goes by the name Kevin Birkitt. He has a passing resemblance to one of the chuckle brothers hence the name chuckle.

He runs a face book site and post under both names Kevin Birkett and Kevin Chuckle.

I always update that site with regards to Trust Oldham news as there are over 1000 fans on there, so its good to update them and probably a reason why they were contacted for last Friday's meeting, high numbers.

Today I updated that site with the Trust letter for those fans who came to the meet but may not come on OWTB or use Trust Oldham site and I was removed from the group within a matter of minutes with no explanation.

It is a closed group so who knows.

Oh well

Edited by underdog

34 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Think he goes by the name Kevin Birkitt. He has a passing resemblance to one of the chuckle brothers hence the name chuckle.

Glad the Trust are asking these questions their are plenty of them. Knowone would be asking for their pound of flesh if AL was running the club properly knowone cares about gas bills or any other overheads if they are done and paid for. If he goes and chooses to run the club properly then we can all go back to arguing the toss about who we play at Left Back.

We’ve not got a manager so we know who plays left back...

34 minutes ago, underdog said:

Today I updated that site with the Trust letter for those fans who came to the meet but may not come on OWTB or use Trust Oldham site and I was removed from the group within a matter of minutes with no explanation.

Oh well

Pathetic. He’s entitled to his opinion, but censorship of others is not something that should be tolerated. On there, here or anywhere.

Is it worth the Trust contacting Mr. Birkett to remind him he is not an official mouthpiece? The Trust are. Invite him to join/participate. @Andy b

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, underdog said:

He runs a face book site and post under both names Kevin Birkett and Kevin Chuckle.

I always update that site with regards to Trust Oldham news as there are over 1000 fans on there, so its good to update them and probably a reason why they were contacted for last Friday's meeting, high numbers.

Oh well

Ohhhh that’s who he is!?

Sits not too far from me.  Can make a dull game very entertaining with his Bobby Robson style of coaching from the sidelines.  It’s hilariously embarrassing. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Pathetic. He’s entitled to his opinion, but censorship of others is not something that should be tolerated. On there, here or anywhere.

Is it worth the Trust contacting Mr. Birkett to remind him he is not an official mouthpiece? The Trust are. Invite him to join/participate. @Andy b

he messaged me this week to explain how the fans meeting came about and then how he could not attend fan meeting at the OEC because of  threats.

I did not ask if the  threats were because of the Friday night meeting or because of his manner in general.

Edit: I have removed death before threat as I have re-read his message to me - apologies

Edited by underdog
removed Death as I have re-read message

Just now, kowenicki said:

Ohhhh that’s who he is!?

Sits not too far from me.  Can make a dull game very entertaining with his Bobby Robson style of coaching from the sidelines.  It’s hilariously embarrassing. 

The Russian style hat ensures I can see him from the RRE.

He used to sit in the RRE with the Athleticos but I don not know what happened there

3 minutes ago, underdog said:

he messaged me this week to explain how the fans meeting came about and then how he could not attend fan meeting at the OEC because of death threats.

I did not ask if the death threats were because of the Friday night meeting or because of his manner in general.

Death threats? Deary me. That has to be fantasy surely?

19 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Death threats? Deary me. That has to be fantasy surely?

Hang on... is this the guy (Chuckle) invited to the meeting with AL?

Jesus wept. 

Edited by kowenicki
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, underdog said:

he messaged me this week to explain how the fans meeting came about and then how he could not attend fan meeting at the OEC because of death threats.

I did not ask if the death threats were because of the Friday night meeting or because of his manner in general.

If I remember rightly he claimed he had death threats previously, might have been something to do with the Ched Evans fiasco. 

23 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

it is a facebook site he manages. So he does as he wants. However I have a few friends I know that post in there so they  aware  that I am now missing. 

Its kind of a relief TBH, one less site to update on a daily basis, he  will have his own agenda with regards to the fan Friday follow up so maybe removing me means I don't see the next step and there's me thinking we were all fans in it together. 

I much prefer OWTB posters, you have all have a level of insanity I can relate to on a daily basis.

1 hour ago, underdog said:

Oh well

Is this the group Ian Marshall was saying he got kicked out of?

20 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Hang on... is this the guy (Chuckle) invited to the meeting with AL?

Jesus wept. 

Yes. He confirmed he was contacted and was asked o selected and invite in with him some fans...which he did.

When he posted the meeting had happened and Chris posted the summary on there. It went down quicker than the Titanic did.

He is always saying to me that he will "say it how it is" and he is always seeking the truth. He is quite passionate I will give him his due.

1 minute ago, latics22 said:

Is this the group Ian Marshall was saying he got kicked out of?

No I think that's the realistic fans group I've had a few Barnies on that recently which is my own fault for going on those sites.

OWTB is far better moderated than any Facebook group.

51 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Ohhhh that’s who he is!?

You must sit close to me he sits on the front row of the block I sit in he seems to think hes the manager.

I've also seen him almost starts fights with people at games too, if he ends up as somekind of fans representative it will end in fisticuffs.

4 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

You must sit close to me he sits on the front row of the block I sit in he seems to think hes the manager.

I've also seen him almost starts fights with people at games too, if he ends up as somekind of fans representative it will end in fisticuffs.

He messaged me to say he is NOT applying for the NED position.

But who knows 

6 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

He can't even put a sentence together so there was never any danger of him applying for the board role.

Not happy how he has seemingly elected himself as the head OAFC fan now...

and that for me is the danger he has AL ear and can claim to speak for his group of 1k+ fans against the trusts membership of ???  needs to be kept an eye on as he comes over as very pro AL