League Tables 30.03.2019

Top scorers:

Premier League - @astottie 8 pts, Championship - @youngen 11 pts, League 1 - @Monty Burns 8 pts

@Ex_pat still leads the Premier League as @astottie's score drags him out of the relegation zone at the expense of @singe

In the Championship, @youngen's points haul moves him into top spot as @aidan_latics climbs into the play offs and @Latics_Fanatic drops out.

There's no change at all in the top seven or bottom six in League 1 and only four players changes places. In his first season, @south east latic is still the one to catch.

Premier League

aosrfwe.jpg?1

OxbZiV3.jpg?1

Championship

w6CDiHB.jpg?1

9xBqYCq.jpg?1

League 1

cVL3Ch2.jpg?1

YzMgTmS.jpg?1

Edited by Bristolatic
See lookersstandandy's post and replies above. It makes no difference to any League positions.
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Didn't lookerstandandy change his to 1-1 (after the deadline?)

I did..... but at 2:49pm so it was legal..... @Bristolatic has scored me incorrectly.... and @Stevie_J should have us down for a Cup replay tonight....

Edited by lookersstandandy

Delighted to find I was the only one in all three divisions to pick O'Grady as first goalscorer. A conscious decision when I saw the team as I thought with Iacovitti behind Nepo we'd be likely to get more crosses in. 

Sound logic even if it had nothing to do with how he actually scored.. 😁

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

I did..... but at 2:49pm so it was legal..... @Bristolatic has scored me incorrectly.... and @Stevie_J should have us down for a Cup replay tonight....

I don't get this. The time stamp is 2.49 as you say, but I didn't start entering the predictions until 2.55 getting ready for the commentary. So you've got one point more than you should have? 

You are in a replay tonight and I'll amend the table. Thanks for highlighting it, even though I can't work out what happened.

Edited by Bristolatic