League Tables 06.04.2019

No change in the top four or bottom five in the Premier League as @astottie top scores with 6 points that moves him 2 places up the table. Elsewhere, there were slim pickings as no one scored any attendance or first scorer (no surprise with Iacovitti bunging one in) and not that many thought we'd win. Any of the bottom six or so could go down.

In the Championship, @aidan_latics threw away a guaranteed six points by predicting "Col U 0-2 Latics (HT 1-0)", so the post is void. Here's the rule: Nor can players predict a half-time score which does not align with the full time score (e.g. Latics to be 1-0 up at half-time and Latics to lose 1-0). Each full prediction should be fully-formed and be a possible outcome of the match. Any predictions submitted which are contrary to this rule will be discounted.  Six points was the best, by @Harry Bosch (who is now threatening the top two), @JohnnyPimp and @youngen. It's as you were with the bottom eight.

Six points was the top score in League 1 as well, by @Lee Sinnott and @mick26. It didn't change the position of either, but @maddog goes back into the second automatic promotion place to drop @Dave_Og into the play offs. 27 points separate 3rd and 4th.

Premier League

u6NOR2s.jpg?1

glZAl4p.jpg?1

Championship

ZIwxBUo.jpg?1

UoTs5gG.jpg?1

League 1

cc8G3gJ.jpg?1

QuGtMAX.jpg?1

With only six games left, it's worth looking at this again:

plc5t1L.jpg?1

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

I’m missing 2pts for HT score..

15 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Or maybe I’m just missing the yellow highlight and have the points on board? That, l can handle 😂

You've got the points, Monty. I broke the end off my yellow crayon just before I got to you. Couldn't find another one! :lol:

• Like 2