League Tables 19.04.2019

In the Premier League, @oafcmetty was top scorer with 8 points that moved him up a couple of places. Whilst @Ex_pat holds on to top spot, @a259's failure to post cost him 2nd place, taken by @lookersstandandy. The relegation battle is a tight affair, with @rosa and @singe struggling to get clear. @Hometownclub and @rudemedic aren't in the clear either.

Eight points was the best in the Championship as well, scored by @yarddog73, which moves him up to 3rd but still 9 points adrift of @youngen in the second automatic promotion slot. There's no change from 12th downwards and we already know that the bottom three are gone, but @GlossopLatic, @Runningman, @Stevie_J and maybe even @Handsy and @pjkent aren't safe.

League 1 sees @Kusunga_Is_God and @leeslover come out best, also with 8 points. It won't be enough to save the former from relegation, but it sees the latter move up a couple of places. @Dave_Og and @maddog continue their fight for promotion, swapping places for the umpteenth time as @Nohairdontcare displaces @maximus1267 in the play offs. @dannyboy55555 was the only player in all three divisions to pick up any attendance points.

Premier League

wXpBekX.jpg?1

5BnnmUv.jpg?1

Championship

GGnYRsQ.jpg?1

iX152tL.jpg?1

League 1

3pGpMLp.jpg?1

L4MKH4Z.jpg?1

Just four games to go, so here's a remainder of how the ups and downs work.

0tUa4Nm.jpg?1

A bit of advanced warning. I'm going away next Sunday and Monday so, if I don't get the tables done for the Exeter game on Saturday night, they may not be done in time for the Newport game. Bear with me and I'll get them done asap.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

In the Premier League, @oafcmetty was top scorer with 8 points that moved him up a couple of places. Whilst @Ex_pat holds on to top spot, @a259's failure to post cost him 2nd place, taken by @lookersstandandy. The relegation battle is a tight affair, with @rosa and @singe struggling to get clear. @Hometownclub and @rudemedic aren't in the clear either.

Eight points was the best in the Championship as well, scored by @yarddog73, which moves him up to 3rd but still 9 points adrift of @youngen in the second automatic promotion slot. There's no change from 12th downwards and we already know that the bottom three are gone, but @GlossopLatic, @Runningman, @Stevie_J and maybe even @Handsy and @pjkent aren't safe.

League 1 sees @Kusunga_Is_God and @leeslover come out best, also with 8 points. It won't be enough to save the former from relegation, but it sees the latter move up a couple of places. @Dave_Og and @maddog continue their fight for promotion, swapping places for the umpteenth time as @Nohairdontcare displaces @maximus1267 in the play offs. @dannyboy55555 was the only player in all three divisions to pick up any attendance points.

Premier League

wXpBekX.jpg?1

5BnnmUv.jpg?1

Championship

GGnYRsQ.jpg?1

iX152tL.jpg?1

League 1

3pGpMLp.jpg?1

L4MKH4Z.jpg?1

Just four games to go, so here's a remainder of how the ups and downs work.

0tUa4Nm.jpg?1

A bit of advanced warning. I'm going away next Sunday and Monday so, if I don't get the tables done for the Exeter game on Saturday night, they may not be done in time for the Newport game. Bear with me and I'll get them done asap.

Bit selfish 😁

3 hours ago, maddog said:

I’ll be fuming if I end up in the play offs. I’ll be in Vegas and don’t have time for play off shit 😤

I thought excuses like that were covered by the Clown. "I'll be in dubai I don't have time for all the things that go on with the day to day running of a properly organised football club". 

8 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I thought excuses like that were covered by the Clown. "I'll be in dubai I don't have time for all the things that go on with the day to day running of a properly organised football club". 

🤡😤

Take that back!