League Tables 27.04.2019

No huge changes in any division. @GravityGrave's 8 points couldn't get him off the bottom of the Premier League, but @rosa climbed out of the relegation places, dropping @Hometownclub in. No one down to 14th moved at all. In the Championship, @Runningman's 11 points hauled him into comparative safety and @aidan_latics replaced @BP1960 in the last play off spot. League 1 saw @dannyboy55555 consolidate his mid table position with 7 points, @Latics and England replaces @Nohairdontcare in the last play off slot and @south east latic is all but certain of Championship football next season.

It's all a bit rushed, so I hope there's no mistakes. I'm away now until Monday night so, if you spot anything wrong, please PM me and I'll rectify when I get back. Even though the play offs have gone for Latics, I'm still looking forward to being at Newport on Tuesday night. May well see some of you there.

Premier League

76SQVFY.jpg?1

Y5GZzuH.jpg?1

Championship

NUdzA5h.jpg?1

0XN3ZXT.jpg?1

League 1

6YdxV7e.jpg?1

uwIA45F.jpg?1

• Like 1

On 28 April 2019 at 7:08 AM, lookersstandandy said:

@Ex_pat, I’m coming for ya....

You will have to spray WD40 on my rusted on perch to have a chance.

It is looking like a 2 horse race for the premier league. @lookersstandandy may have form, but I have the points.

Just watch @DavidCollinge get a 20 point attendance on the last day and blow us all away.

• Like 1