Squad movements, summer 2019

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Maouche does end up staying - our best technical player by far.

Granted, he sometimes goes missing but, having got a season under his belt with us, he can only improve. A player with Championship potential if his application is right.

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Do any clubs do it as a matter of course?

Course they do. My local National League South has been steadily doing it since the end of the season. With grateful thanks to those that left that helped them get promoted. 

I know there's still a month to go before the start of the season, but this is our current starting XI:

Woods

Mills

Hamer

Stott

Iacovitti

Missilou

Sylla

Branger

Coke

Nepo

O'Grady

It won't stay this way of course, but we need at least 4 starters and that's before you take into account the extra players needed to simply fill the squad.

7 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

I know there's still a month to go before the start of the season, but this is our current starting XI:

Woods

Mills

Hamer

Stott

Iacovitti

Missilou

Sylla

Branger

Coke

Nepo

O'Grady

It won't stay this way of course, but we need at least 4 starters and that's before you take into account the extra players needed to simply fill the squad.

I haven't seen Coke at training!

8 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Woods

Mills

Hamer

Stott

Iacovitti

Missilou

Sylla

Branger

Coke

Nepo

O'Grady

His plan is to probably have the minimum for the first team and subs, and wait to get some extra in players at the end of  January to save 5 months money! 😅

8 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Woods

Mills

Hamer

Stott

Iacovitti

Missilou

Sylla

Branger

Coke

Nepo

O'Grady

Champions by March..

On 7/3/2019 at 11:04 PM, the_mighty_bosh said:

Woods

Mills

Hamer

Stott

Iacovitti

Missilou

Sylla

Branger

Coke

Nepo

O'Grady

Not too many goals in that line up

I'm hoping we get a couple of signings today, before the trip.

I'm sure there will be more in by the start of the season. We're clearly light a few strikers, a midfielder and a centre back or two.

I vowed to pack it in and not go to BP if Chris O’Grady was still here next season.....I cannot believe they haven’t paid up his contact, it’s a joke!!!

If he’s starting games I won’t be attending!!!!!

24 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I vowed to pack it in and not go to BP if Chris O’Grady was still here next season.....I cannot believe they haven’t paid up his contact, it’s a joke!!!

If he’s starting games I won’t be attending!!!!!

So...AL tells manager not to play a certain player and he is vilified by many.

oafc1955 posts on the forum that a certain player should not be at the club  - and furthermore if said player is chosen by the manager to start a game oafc1955 will not be attending ...

A certain irony in that don’t you think? 🤔 

3 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

So...AL tells manager not to play a certain player and he is vilified by many.

oafc1955 posts on the forum that a certain player should not be at the club  - and furthermore if said player is chosen by the manager to start a game oafc1955 will not be attending ...

A certain irony in that don’t you think? 🤔 

Not at all....I don’t have an axe to grind with O’Grady it’s just that he’s shit and should have been paid up. I would honestly rather we played an academy lad.

My confirmed non attendance will be rubber stamped if rumours are correct and Vera is set to return.

What a fucking forward line that would be!!!

Archived