Squad movements, summer 2019

Looking at the squad the midfield isn’t great but at least they have played together for over a year.

Defence needs a experienced leader and a full back.

Striker, no clue. Seems like we are gambling on one of them coming good. More likely to be Wilson. 

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So like Coke who inexplicably earned a 2 year deal they will probably have to pay his contract up.

You have to ask the questions why did they let him exceed the agreed amount of games.

The incompetence at this club is staggering....that’s probably going to cost us in excess of £100k!!

Just now, League one forever said:

Has anybody else noticed how many players we sign from Auxerre’s reserves?  What a hot bed it is for league two recruits . . . 

We've had a few from 'Tours' as well.....  might as well be a fkin packaged holiday firm.....!

Didn't realise that the owner of Auxerre is a Chinese Billionaire, who want to use Auxerre to progress Chinese players. He set up an Auxerre camp in China.

He makes cans for Red Bull and Coke.

It's long list of players with links to Auxerre, but not really loans, just cast offs. Unless we are paying.

Does anyone know the rules on “Homegrown Quota” that you need in each matchday squad as with each foreign signing I’m wondering if we will be able to field the correct amount?

4 minutes ago, Paul said:

Does anyone know the rules on “Homegrown Quota” that you need in each matchday squad as with each foreign signing I’m wondering if we will be able to field the correct amount?

Think you need 7 in the squad, one homemade aka Hamer.

8 minutes ago, Paul said:

Im trying to work out the angle for AL and MO here apart from their ego. Many of these random foreign players are presumably connected in some way to “his brothers” football agency so there are fees and rake offs to be had but not sure I can put together the pieces 

It was much easier with the 3 Charlatans, they were just in it for the property deal (and still are)

16 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Im trying to work out the angle for AL and MO here apart from their ego. Many of these random foreign players are presumably connected in some way to “his brothers” football agency so there are fees and rake offs to be had but not sure I can put together the pieces 

It was much easier with the 3 Charlatans, they were just in it for the property deal (and still are)

Thats the thing we are not allowed to talk about......

Archived