Squad movements, summer 2019

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

There was a story that Cedric Evina was on trial with us. What happened to him?

I understand there has been another addition (not Evina), who played on trial, but not officially announced yet.

If so he looked a good prospect to me.

54 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I understand there has been another addition (not Evina), who played on trial, but not officially announced yet.

Really nothing to be gained by holding back such worthless info.

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Can I ask where you've heard that from? As I've seen nothing officially released yet? And is this lad any good,he was the lad in the first half of the Stockport game,only seen highlights,anyone at the game have an opinion on him?

9 hours ago, Pauld2019 said:

Can I ask where you've heard that from? As I've seen nothing officially released yet? And is this lad any good,he was the lad in the first half of the Stockport game,only seen highlights,anyone at the game have an opinion on him?

If it is the the lad from Stockport first half then he's meant to be a prospect, but couldn't get a great review of him on that game coz iacovitti refused to pass it to him. It was proper playground 'im not kicking it to the unpopular kid' type of stuff. So he hardly had a chance to do anything

10 hours ago, Pauld2019 said:

I can't confirm anything as I've not seen it in writing. but he looks a prospect to me, has a football brain and bags of ability, strikes me as a confidence player who needs time to mature. Maybe would be sent out on loan to a good standard non league club like George was.

8 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I can't confirm anything as I've not seen it in writing. but he looks a prospect to me, has a football brain and bags of ability, strikes me as a confidence player who needs time to mature. Maybe would be sent out on loan to a good standard non league club like George was.

Thats the sort of signing we need, one we can ship straight back out on loan :dntknw:

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Don't talk silly, hes only a kid and a long term prospect. 

Which is great... If we had some immediate prospects in the meantime rather than the complete dog shit that makes up our so called first choice 11

1 hour ago, OAFC1984 said:

Which is great... If we had some immediate prospects in the meantime rather than the complete dog shit that makes up our so called first choice 11

Egert signed now 

2 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

Added Callum Dolan (one year deal plus option).

Signing story is now on the official site.

That's the one I suggested we sign from Ashton United. A long term prospect, has something of a young John Sheridan about him in his  vision and distribution. Hopefully given the confidence to display his skills (unlike against Stockort) he will be a fine asset.

Just now, deyres42 said:

Banny wanted to work with young player, he's certainly got that...

We have also signed a new highly regarded academy coach from the top flight in Spain. Spoke to him and he's a really nice guy. I believe with a remit to improve the under 23s. Problem is we have no reserve league to play them in. I imagine  the only way is to arrange lots of friendlies with other clubs under 23s.

Archived