2019/20 new home and away shirts.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:56 PM, Simpo said:

D51n679W0AE7e5b.jpg
Quite like the design, good to have the classic Hummel chevrons on the sleeves. Always happy when the sponsor is just a word, not a colourful mess of a logo. I like the dark grey with the orange, a bit of a twist to set it apart from other recent orange ones.

Always a big laugh to see creases in a kit launch photo too.

See the source image

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

No they wouldn't. Oldham, the town, is associated with red and white. That's why our first kits were red and white, and the rugby team still play in red and white. I think that was one of the reasons why that Pony red and blue hooped shirt added red too. 

Red and white is in my view an acceptable answer, the same way blue is and blue and tangerine is, despite our home kit not being blue and tangerine in nearly 50 years. 

I think in the survey of a 100 football fans, blue would get at least 80 votes, blue and white would get some, as would blue and tangerine. Red and white may get one or two, doesn't mean those people are wrong. 

I get the point. I still think 100% would say blue.

• Like 2

Just now, longtimeblue said:

I get the point. I still think 100% would say blue.

Nah, the number of people I have spoken to over the years from all over the place, there are still people who associate us with tangerine. 

Blue and white. Red and white is rugby , the tangerine element was I believe added by a mr ken bates in the seventies? I still love the plain blue shirt with the old owl on it, plain white shorts and white socks, oh and BLACK football boots! 

25 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Could the mannequins play up front next season?

12 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Haha, don't tell AL ,  might give him ideas

AL want to know if the mannequins already have an agent?

2 hours ago, latics22 said:

We had red and white in 92/93 I think, it had string in the Collar ??

Yes styled on the original latics kit I think. watched us draw 3-3 against Man City at main rd, they wore that kit then. 

6 hours ago, LaticMark said:

Image result for oldham athletic kits red

This one?

Those were the days.  I loved that shirt.  Remember the little catalogue of top league football shirts and we was in there with that shirt.  still got it in the loft somewhere

39 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

Those were the days.  I loved that shirt.  Remember the little catalogue of top league football shirts and we was in there with that shirt.  still got it in the loft somewhere

The catalogue or the shirt?