Boundary Park buy out

53 minutes ago, singe said:

Brassbank don't own OEC, its a separate entity. The owner of Brassbank is also a part owner of the OEC.

He sold seaon tickets , 100 Club, car parking and hospitality based on use of the OEC, so clearly did not have an issue then. it's only the 4% increase that has triggered his toy chucking.

It's the clubs problem due to contractual agreements. The agreements will be used to pay the OEC repayments though.

Also, it is not neccesarily the banks that are the creditors.

Singe

The Directors of Brassbank, being Blitz & Gazal, are the Directors of the OEC, so whilst its legally a separate trading entity it is owned by the very same people

My understanding is that the FLG have taken on the day to day management of the OEC. There has been no announcement at Companies House of any change to Directors

1 hour ago, singe said:

Brassbank don't own OEC, its a separate entity. The owner of Brassbank is also a part owner of the OEC.

He sold seaon tickets , 100 Club, car parking and hospitality based on use of the OEC, so clearly did not have an issue then. it's only the 4% increase that has triggered his toy chucking.

It's the clubs problem due to contractual agreements. The agreements will be used to pay the OEC repayments though.

Also, it is not neccesarily the banks that are the creditors.

Same pile. But I stand corrected

30 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Singe

The Directors of Brassbank, being Blitz & Gazal, are the Directors of the OEC, so whilst its legally a separate trading entity it is owned by the very same people

My understanding is that the FLG have taken on the day to day management of the OEC. There has been no announcement at Companies House of any change to Directors

I'd got it into my head tht Gazal had also setepped down at Brassbank, clearly he hasn't .

Otherwise everthing you, and I,  have said stands. Not sure what you are trying to say.

Whoever is that owns or is ‘managing’ the car park... can they bring in a strimmer from home please and sort out the overgrown mess. I won’t go overboard and ask if they will finally put down the top layer of tarmac.

It’s a shitty first impression. 

Edited by kowenicki

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Whoever is that owns or is ‘managing’ the car park... can they bring in a strummer from home please and sort out the overgrown mess. I won’t go overboard and ask if they will finally put down the top layer of tarmac.

It’s a shitty first impression. 

Strummer? I had that down as a self masturbation term. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lags said:

I am not apportioning blame to anyone Clifford. It was a question asking what the board members thought regarding making money or not for the club and should the club use the stand if it doesn't make any money from it. Where it would should those fans sit in other stands?. The FLG currently are looking after the OEC running so it requires them amd the club to strike a deal everyone accepts. 

Exactly, but AL allegedly won't negotiate. The FLG are still waiting for a response from the letter containing the SLA from him. Nothing can be done until both sides talk to each other, and come to an agreement.

And yes L2 players do want more than 1k pm. I should have said 1k pw. Sorry.

2 hours ago, singe said:

I'd got it into my head tht Gazal had also setepped down at Brassbank, clearly he hasn't .

Otherwise everthing you, and I,  have said stands. Not sure what you are trying to say.

The FLG ‘reveal’ this weekend should provide some answers and hopefully the main characters have the personal finances to invest in the club infrastructure. 

Am struggling though to get my head round how two Limited Companies, Brassbank and the OEC are going to risk putting their profitability at further risk by positively contributing to the finances of the club. 

Fingers crossed 

20 minutes ago, tGWB said:

The FLG ‘reveal’ this weekend should provide some answers and hopefully the main characters have the personal finances to invest in the club infrastructure. 

Am struggling though to get my head round how two Limited Companies, Brassbank and the OEC are going to risk putting their profitability at further risk by positively contributing to the finances of the club. 

Fingers crossed 

“Profitability”

😂

1 hour ago, tGWB said:

The FLG ‘reveal’ this weekend should provide some answers and hopefully the main characters have the personal finances to invest in the club infrastructure

Fingers crossed 

Deffo not according to what I`ve been told - but who knows - like you say, the weekend will be interesting.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lags said:

I'd have gone if it was free. 

It should be free really. Bit cheeky wheeling in PW to justify an entry fee. The main focus is to communicate their plan. Should be free and should be streamed imo. 

45 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

It should be free really. Bit cheeky wheeling in PW to justify an entry fee. The main focus is to communicate their plan. Should be free and should be streamed imo. 

I'm sure u read somewhere that your £5 covers a pie and a drink... 

We have unfortunately to take everything we hear or Marco says with a pinch of salt.  If the FLG declare their intentions publicly and explain what is in fact going on that would be a good start.  You do however have to sympathise with Marco when the FLG put out their bowl and ask for more making less available to run the football club.

There is no doubt that Marco can refuse to use the Royle Stand and 'allow' the season ticket holders to sit elsewhere.  The spectre of having to go and pick up tickets before every match until this is resolved is most unwelcome.