Boundary Park buy out

2 hours ago, Hands on said:

You do however have to sympathise with Marco when the FLG put out their bowl and ask for more making less available to run the football club.

Eh? He bought the club knowing he didn't own the stand would have to rent it? Why is this an issue now? He has magically cleared so much debt a 4% increase in rent should be more than affordable.

is pete. A smoke  screen  or did they reveal their plans  and time scale for purchasing  the ground  I feel a season of struggles is about to start and there will be a split in the fans. It feels like the battle lines have been drawn in the sand  

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

The more you read the more you despair.

The more you read, the more you realise that AL wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him in the gob. How many more lies?

Please, please, please Abdallah, piss off out of it, take your brother and whatever other loons are involved in running the club with you.

I'm beginning to think I'd rather be in the Conference with an owner who is honest, trustworthy and diligent than be in any EFL division with this bunch of charlatans.

Brief notes from tonights meeting:

Paul Whitehead (PW)was the main presenter 

Simon Brooke (SB) in attendance

PW stated Simon Wood was also part of the FLG

There are 3-4 other members who prefer at this time to remain anonymous due to business commitments

It was confirmed that Simon Corney was not part of the FLG

Negotiations have taken place on numerous occasions with Brassbank (Blitz & Gazal) to purchase parts of the ground.

Short term intentions: to purchase the North Stand, the land that is the footprint of the stadium and the car park for c£7m

Intentions are to further develop the North Stand to try and maximise potential £revenue streams to help sustain the club.

It was suggested that the ticket office, marketing dept etc be moved into the. North Stand to enhance the image of the club.

Pretty sure changing rooms being moved was also mentioned as well

Both PW & SB advised fans will be offered the opportunity to invest and details will be released when available 

Medium/Long term: develop a hotel attached to the ground, again to help generate £revenue for the club

PW & SB answered a good number of questions from supporters ( but am not a secretary 😉)

I would think the FLG will publish their own meeting notes

Hope this helps 

Oh n dont bombard me I’ve done my best to provide an accurate and unbiased overviw

Edited by tGWB
Spello
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, tGWB said:

There are 3-4 other members who prefer at this time to remain anonymous due to business commitments

Negotiations have taken place on numerous occasions with Brassbank (Blitz & Gazal) to purchase parts of the ground.

Short term intentions: to purchase the North Stand, the land that is the footprint of the stadium and the car park for c£7m

Intentions are to further develop the North Stand to try and maximise potential £revenue streams to help sustain the club.

It was suggested that the ticket office, marketing dept etc be moved into the. North Stand to enhance the image of the club.

Both PW & SB advised fans will be offered the opportunity to invest and details will be released when available 

Medium/Long term: develop a hotel attached to the ground, again to help generate £revenue for the club

PW & SB answered a good number of questions from supporters ( but am not a secretary 😉)

Hope this helps 

Oh n dont bombard me I’ve done my best to provide an accurate and unbiased overviw

What were the pies like and how much was the ale? 

10 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Hope this helps 

Any plans for little Wembley?

22 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

The more you read, the more you realise that AL wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him in the gob. How many more lies?

Please, please, please Abdallah, piss off out of it, take your brother and whatever other loons are involved in running the club with you.

I'm beginning to think I'd rather be in the Conference with an owner who is honest, trustworthy and diligent than be in any EFL division with this bunch of charlatans.

After what I saw today the conference bit might not be that long away

37 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

I Didn’t want to believe it. Or maybe thought it wasn’t as stark as that, hearing it from the horses mouth kills it for me. 

I’ve no interest in a Abdullah Lemsagam team- because let’s face it, apart from being in the dugout that’s what we’ve got. 

2 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I Didn’t want to believe it. Or maybe thought it wasn’t as stark as that, hearing it from the horses mouth kills it for me. 

I’ve no interest in a Abdullah Lemsagam team- because let’s face it, apart from being in the dugout that’s what we’ve got. 

Think it is a Mo Lemsagam team, which is actually worse for me.