Boundary Park buy out

4 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

He said it on the radio AFTER he had left the club. On Mike Minays six-o-six show. No party line to tow. Telling it how it is. A shame really coz he did a cracking job in his short stints.

Maybe he was faking it on the radio?

9 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Course he was he towed the line for fear of not getting another job in the game, it's what managers do regardless of how they are treated.

No it’s all an agenda. An agenda to purchase the site, make it profitable and direct all profits in to the club. Evil bastards. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Honesty think things might be different if it was just Abdallah.

Think your bang on there, was privy to a conversation at the ground today whilst waiting outside the old club shop.

Bit of activity around a car parked obstructing one of the exits, steward gets involved and tells the policeman that car is Mohammed Lemsagams and he parks it where he wants, policeman asks to speak to ML who comes out and tells the policeman 'do you know who I am, my brother owns the football club' refuses to move the car on that basis until the match commander (a lady) tells him in no uncertain terms to wind his neck in because she's in charge and if he doesn't want to move the car she will have it forcibly removed and send him the bill, needless to say the bellend moved it but gave me a great insight into what a prick he is.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

As much as I dislike the way AL is going about things, this FLG aren't going to help matters.

They are clearly at odds with AL and don't want him in charge of the club.

Can't see AL backing down.

Nobody wins here. Not the club and certainly not the fans.

You seriously don't think that having sane people who care about the long term future of club won't have more potential for a good long term outcomes? Really? 

• Like 2

Just now, Dave_Og said:

You seriously don't think that having sane people who care about the long term future of club won't have more potential for a good long term outcomes? Really? 

Weird isn't it. 

Saying that he thought Corney was all that and defended him to the hilt.

8 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Load of face-saving shite that from Pete Wild. He already said on Radio Manchester that they never interfered once in his 2nd stint as manager. 

Simply put, the club model for player recruitment changed for next season meaning all OAFC wanted was just a Head Coach. And Pete Wild wanted to be more than that. Sad that he won’t admit that and pushes the interference crap he said had stopped happening. No wonder the FLG got him in 🙄

Have you been kidnapped and fallen victim to Stockholm Syndrome? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Theoutsider said:

The deal to purchase what has been outlined is not conditional on the agreement of the club. 

Yes they can’t force them to use the offices, etc that are built, but regardless they will buy what they have said they will. 

The way I understood things was they have no interest in taking over the club, but are happy to support it with income of (based on their projected figures) c£500kpa 

So you are saying the £500k pa goes to AL toward his team building?

8 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

If that is true, then...

1) This from Kevin Williams reporting on the FLG event is putting words in his mouth to shit stir:

1/4 Why he refused the manager job: I felt it wouldn't be a Pete Wild team. The chairman is recruiting his own players and telling me who he wants to play”

2) Folk can stop saying Pete Wild left because of the interfering. But they won’t...

I don’t know Kevin Williams. 

Not sure how you take what he posted as shit stirring, or that it contradicts what I stated. 

“The chairman IS recruiting his own players”

It could never be truly a Pete Wild team can it? He can only pick the players signed, therefore why should people stop Pete Wild left be of interference? He did. 

3 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

So you are saying the £500k pa goes to AL toward his team building?

Not quite a straightforward as that. 

The question was asked that if they money was just given, it could be sent on whatever the club wanted.... and the example of team building was used. 

To prevent this, It would be controlled by shareholders of the FLG (which could be any fan who wants to buy shares). 

Some similarities to player share type arrangement I guess 

12 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Think your bang on there, was privy to a conversation at the ground today whilst waiting outside the old club shop.

Bit of activity around a car parked obstructing one of the exits, steward gets involved and tells the policeman that car is Mohammed Lemsagams and he parks it where he wants, policeman asks to speak to ML who comes out and tells the policeman 'do you know who I am, my brother owns the football club' refuses to move the car on that basis until the match commander (a lady) tells him in no uncertain terms to wind his neck in because she's in charge and if he doesn't want to move the car she will have it forcibly removed and send him the bill, needless to say the bellend moved it but gave me a great insight into what a prick he is.

Maybe when the FLG buy the car park he will be banned from it? It would be interesting to see him walk from B&Q with other more mortals.😉 

9 minutes ago, Theoutsider said:

Not quite a straightforward as that. 

The question was asked that if they money was just given, it could be sent on whatever the club wanted.... and the example of team building was used. 

To prevent this, It would be controlled by shareholders of the FLG (which could be any fan who wants to buy shares). 

Some similarities to player share type arrangement I guess 

I'm sure many would prefer the FLG to buy AL out , even it meant doubling the proposed share price 

30 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

“Do you know who I am”

I think I’d have found an excuse to lock the bellend up right there 

12 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

“Do you know who I am”

I think I’d have found an excuse to lock the bellend up right there 

Only one person has ever said that to me, Max Mosley very soon after the NOTW had made him their cover star. If it hadn't been in a work context I'd have had a few comments to contribute! 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

if they think they can get their hands on £7million then why aren't they buying the fucking team first? You don't know how long term the club will have left if AL completely fucks things up. No point having a £7m car park and stand with a team playing Sunday League.

how anyone thinks looking to buy that first and in the mean time rubbing it in AL's face you're after taking over his club is a good idea is beyond me

You've got member of the FLG calling the owners of the club wankers on facebook. They had PW in as guest speaker at their "launch night" that was a big fuck you to AL as well. Their aim is to get his club. Why the fuck would he want to negotiate with them?

if someone was clearly wanting to take something of yours, would you sit and be nice as pie with them?

40 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Weird isn't it. 

Saying that he thought Corney was all that and defended him to the hilt.

you were of the mindset that anyone was better than Corney, pretty sure you were also part of the "relegation will rejuvenate the club" brigade.

my point was always SC fucked some things up. He also wasn't to blame for every last thing and better the devil you know

7 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

if they think they can get their hands on £7million then why aren't they buying the fucking team first? You don't know how long term the club will have left if AL completely fucks things up. No point having a £7m car park and stand with a team playing Sunday League.

how anyone thinks looking to buy that first and in the mean time rubbing it in AL's face you're after taking over his club is a good idea is beyond me

You've got member of the FLG calling the owners of the club wankers on facebook. They had PW in as guest speaker at their "launch night" that was a big fuck you to AL as well. Their aim is to get his club. Why the fuck would he want to negotiate with them?

if someone was clearly wanting to take something of yours, would you sit and be nice as pie with them?

you were of the mindset that anyone was better than Corney, pretty sure you were also part of the "relegation will rejuvenate the club" brigade.

my point was always SC fucked some things up. He also wasn't to blame for every last thing and better the devil you know

He doesn't strike me as the negotiating type. 

12 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

5 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

He doesn't strike me as the negotiating type. 

Assume you agree with the rest?

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Would you be if someone was clearly planning to take something of yours?

He had the option to buy. Didn't/couldn’t. 

Either too skint to do the job so a dreamer or too naive to want to do it properly so a fool.